TROPHY ROOM X AIR JORDAN 17 (OCTOBER 28TH)

Everything about this release was bad except for the shoes. From the 1 day only ruse, to the constant mentions of no returns, to the pricing it was simply a poorly managed release. To top it all off it seemed like he seeded a ton of pairs, just a bad look. Like I said the shoes are great, just everything else ruined it for me. More power to those that paid though.

should've pulled that $323 bs on some 3s or something :lol:. but like i said, JB for whatever reason not letting these shops go below 15

PastelCompassionateIndianglassfish-max-1mb.gif

VYGKHzl.gif

Last edited:
I was scrolling IG and came across a pic of a pair that he gifted some one which included a note....on the note it said “feel free to post this on social media to build a buzz for the show” he wanted this to be a crazy hyped release so bad :lol:

This was a good reality check for Nike/trophy room. If they can't sell out a 5k run at 323 they're not going to try a more general release at that price

I was scrolling IG and came across a pic of a pair that he gifted some one which included a note....on the note it said “feel free to post this on social media to build a buzz for the show” he wanted this to be a crazy hyped release so bad :lol:

Too much stuff comes out these days for anything to be crazy hyped anymore.

Yeezy's aren't even crazy hyped anymore.

I think the only thing that might be that way this year is the Off White collection.

22794262_905291112959233_7593780471733944320_n.jpg

Wording like that is pretty standard these days when being seeded. Not really surprising he sent that out.

Wording like that is pretty standard these days when being seeded. Not really surprising he sent that out.

Yeah this is true, pretty much the standard with social media and being sent early product. I don’t even think he cares if people saw that

It’s a shame what this all came down to, it’s a shame that stores that deserve to do colorway specific Jordans will never get the chance because of the politics put in place by Nike and Jordan brand.

Carlos Prieto and Marcus Jordan will continue to pump out trash colorways of sneakers and pull in ridiculous sales numbers while mom and pop shops will be forced to order Jordan brand hats and tees just to continue to sell retros that go on sale.

Keep it up....

Back
Top Bottom