TROPHY ROOM X AIR JORDAN 17 (OCTOBER 28TH)

A lot of Original 17 fans may not consider the 17+ models quite the same. So really the last true retro until now was the cdp. So I get where @Lakers is coming from. And yeah 250 for the 17+ was little high. I still want the black/red.

@nawghtyhare
They was $250, but they flopped,& are on sale @$180 below.

Theres a supposed 17 lightning low on the horizon.
If they was mids Id be on 'em .
Screenshot_2017-10-28-19-56-46.png
Screenshot_2017-10-28-19-56-53.png

^No doubt theyre nice , Id of been in at 275 as well.
If u like em , cant nobody say nothing ,spend your $ how you like.

When I faked checkout for the shoe, there's no option to pick a size for the shirt.

Is it an OSFA t-shirt? lol.

I did the same thing with no intention on buying them, description said they tiered the shirt size, based on shoe size at purchase. You'd think they would have at least said: X size shirt comes with X size shoe... been wondering what size shirt I'd have gotten with a 10.5...

They said they were on sale for 1 day only, I wonder what they are going to do with all the remaining stock.....probably going to put them back on another day “for a limited time” lol

Lol. It’s not a fake sellout online. They said they’d only be available online for 24 hours.

And yes,In store only

Well it kind of is fake sellout, web site says sold out which is not true they never sold out . It should say Not available online but they trying to trick people and create hype so person not familiar to the situation will think that they actually sold out. Weak move by Marcus with pricing and the way he chandle this. At the other end its business and all about money.

Well it kind of is fake sellout, web site says sold out which is not true they never sold out . It should say Not available online but they trying to trick people and create hype so person not familiar to the situation will think that they actually sold out. Weak move by Marcus with pricing and the way he chandle this. At the other end its business and all about money.
So you want them to change their system to appease you and your Symantec’s? Foh. Lol

When something isn’t available anymore via that particular methods, it says sold out. Get over it.

Him including his autograph to a $30 shirt is funny. I'd rather take the shirt without his autograph. Now you're making it not wearable.

So you want them to change their system to appease you and your Symantec’s? Foh. Lol

When something isn’t available anymore via that particular methods, it says sold out. Get over it.

Why are you angry?

Are you angry or something ??
I simply disagree with you and see this as a unfair practice.
That's it ,no offence to you.
I don't think its a big deal to change writing from "sold out" to "Unavailable online"

Back
Top Bottom