Trophy Room X Air Jordan 5 JSP | Spring 2019

Rumble

Supporter
Joined May 11, 2019
When I got through it was smooth sailing. No bugs, lags, or delays. I think if I would have hit that submit button for my size 14 it would have went through. I just couldn't pull the trigger

Yeah I had the same experience, got all the way to the checkout and it didn't work out. After seeing all the resellers who copped hundreds of pairs, it was gonna be an L regardless. All I wanted was an 11.5

Joined Feb 24, 2016
I have the opportunity to buy a local pair but it's sz 13 - would you?
He also had a size 11.5 but I was too late...he wanted 550€ for each so 11.5 would have been a steal.

I'm a size 10 btw...so too expensive at the moment but since I think that these will go higher...even a size 13 would be a nice basis, or not?

Joined Mar 30, 2016
But it’s not even close to your true sz lol

These prob won’t go too much higher so I wouldn’t risk it

Rumble

Supporter
Joined May 11, 2019
I have the opportunity to buy a local pair but it's sz 13 - would you?
He also had a size 11.5 but I was too late...he wanted 550€ for each so 11.5 would have been a steal.

I'm a size 10 btw...so too expensive at the moment but since I think that these will go higher...even a size 13 would be a nice basis, or not?
I would cop, flip, and get my actual size.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now