Trophy Room X Air Jordan 5 JSP | Spring 2019

Al Anastasia

formerly mrbluprint
Joined Sep 9, 2008
For sure. He gives no ****s as long as it sells out and it has.

But that could be said for anyone that has a collab shoe dropping. At the end of the day, money in their account.
You’re right don’t even know why I thought I stood a chance online.

Joined May 14, 2007
For those wanting a pair, you should probably wait and not pay resell right away. I could see value plummeting in the future, most other trophy room exclusives dropped in price significantly after a few weeks

Joined Dec 18, 2015
For those wanting a pair, you should probably wait and not pay resell right away. I could see value plummeting in the future, most other trophy room exclusives dropped in price significantly after a few weeks
True but the other models have been unpopular models 16,17, 23.

This is the first time they’ve done one from Jordan models 1-14, which are technically have more interests with most people, I like the colors on the 5’s and if I find a good deal later on, I might snag one.

Rumble

Supporter
Joined May 11, 2019
What other ones are there? The xvii with shirt (my favorite), xvi in French blue, and these?

itsaNYthing

formerly crazyflipxnyc
Joined Jan 21, 2006
How long was the lineup? I'll admit I was too lazy to line up, especially at 4am in the morning. I did manage to hit a pair online but would have been nice to get two more in person

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now