Trophy Room X Air Jordan 5 JSP | Spring 2019

As far as online goes, they're up on the site at 10:00:01 and sold out by 10:00:03.

They still get botted to oblivion, huh? I figure they probably backdoor most of their stock anyway. I'll give it a shot but have zero expectation of hitting.

The whole Trophy Room enterprise just strikes me as something MJ set his kid up with just to keep him from blowing his entire inheritance on strippers, gambling and blow before he's even dead.

Just pulled the trigger on SX w/ my 5% off survey coupon! No way I’m hitting online tom and these are must for houstonians IMO “oilers” no disrespect to Marcus but...

They still get botted to oblivion, huh? I figure they probably backdoor most of their stock anyway. I'll give it a shot but have zero expectation of hitting.

The whole Trophy Room enterprise just strikes me as something MJ set his kid up with just to keep him from blowing his entire inheritance on strippers, gambling and blow before he's even dead.

Yeah I try to never buy from Trophy Room unless they're the only one selling something (like in this case). Those "in store newsletter raffle sign ups" sound like the easiest way to backdoor pairs, and if they're putting them online, there's always some reason nobody has a chance. It's either bots, "early access" or they are loaded sold out.

Doing a FCFS pop up for these sounds like a bad idea too lol

B4BA1949-23CF-432F-B223-1C4024053CC0.jpeg https://www.instagram.com/p/BxlQfxylCuQ/?igshid=184cwxc3obtqj

2 pairs per person? :nerd:

Good luck to everybody trying

Just pulled the trigger on SX w/ my 5% off survey coupon! No way I’m hitting online tom and these are must for houstonians IMO “oilers” no disrespect to Marcus but...

Yeah. There’s no chance I get this from the trophy room store, like we even had one.

I would have to go through a third party to get these. Unless I find one locally at a sneaker group or event soon after.

Not mad at all I missed out. Knew it was going to sell out when the site crashed at every point along the purchase.

Site kept crashing, but I'm in line for a 10 & 10.5 since I thought the 10 sold out. I know I'm not getting either, but whatever...

Wasn’t even a 14 available in the sizes even though it was listed. Made the decision for me. Couldn’t care less

Exactly. They’re already sizes posted on StockX too

Sure.... for the price of a decent used car :rofl:

Screen Shot 2019-05-18 at 10.11.10 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom