Trophy Room X Air Jordan 5 JSP | Spring 2019

For sure. He gives no ****s as long as it sells out and it has.

But that could be said for anyone that has a collab shoe dropping. At the end of the day, money in their account.
You’re right don’t even know why I thought I stood a chance online.

After reluctantly having to pay resell on the Travis Scott 1’s last weekend, was able to pick up some pairs of the Trophy Room 5’s between me and the wife today. Sold all but my 2 personals, which almost covered the money I dropped on the TS 1’s. Really happy about that.

Attachments

• 34E75218-515D-4BEA-9090-A7EA2775D659.jpeg
    34E75218-515D-4BEA-9090-A7EA2775D659.jpeg
    270.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 52D3BDDF-FC0A-4FC7-BE3A-6A5C8F0870B6.jpeg
    52D3BDDF-FC0A-4FC7-BE3A-6A5C8F0870B6.jpeg
    248.4 KB · Views: 31
For those wanting a pair, you should probably wait and not pay resell right away. I could see value plummeting in the future, most other trophy room exclusives dropped in price significantly after a few weeks

For those wanting a pair, you should probably wait and not pay resell right away. I could see value plummeting in the future, most other trophy room exclusives dropped in price significantly after a few weeks

True but the other models have been unpopular models 16,17, 23.

This is the first time they’ve done one from Jordan models 1-14, which are technically have more interests with most people, I like the colors on the 5’s and if I find a good deal later on, I might snag one.

What other ones are there? The xvii with shirt (my favorite), xvi in French blue, and these?

How long was the lineup? I'll admit I was too lazy to line up, especially at 4am in the morning. I did manage to hit a pair online but would have been nice to get two more in person

Back
Top Bottom