Trophy Room X Air Jordan 5 JSP | Spring 2019

Lineup was pretty crazy. I’d say around 1000 people. Lasted hours. But ended up being more than worth it. Being that I basically recovered the money I dropped on my TS1’s and got a pair of these trophy room 5’s for essentially nothing

:smh: Trash drop as expected. I liked Trophy Room when they 1st opened. Now ehh I know why they are leaving Disney and doubt I’d make a trek to where ever they open again.

qwikrex qwikrex we know dude, you already told us about how u covered your TS1 cost by flipping these!

This is what’s wrong with the shoe community! Why would Marcus even let peeps get 2 pairs, let alone 3?

You prob had dudes picking up homeless peeps, kids/friends kids, peeps changing clothes to get more wristbands...

Can’t believe peeps were really getting marcus autograph on the box :rofl::nerd::rofl:WHY?

Somebody just ship my pair to SX already lol

Lol. The salt in this forum is never surprising. The shoe game has been this way for quite a while now. I went there and would’ve been happy with one or two pair in my size. When I got to the front of the line, they said I could buy three. I usually find myself on the wrong end of it, and pay resale most of the time on kicks that I really want. Nice to score a win every now and again, and I’m happy for those that do, unlike most here.

Lol. The salt in this forum is never surprising. The shoe game has been this way for quite a while now. I went there and would’ve been happy with one or two pair in my size. When I got to the front of the line, they said I could buy three. I usually find myself on the wrong end of it, and pay resale most of the time on kicks that I really want. Nice to score a win every now and again, and I’m happy for those that do, unlike most here.
Right, but you just came to a thread where everyone took L's flexing that you got 6 pairs and sold 4 of them. That's a **** move. Congrats on the come up but literally nobody here cares. Just keep that to yourself.

8D7E2B0D-D529-4A61-BDFD-2A57AA020A34.png
D771CE8C-C609-4BB9-BF49-377379117507.png

Back
Top Bottom