Trophy Room X Air Jordan 5 JSP | Spring 2019

They are moving to a new location. A sneaker boutique never made sense for Downtown Disney. Huge crowds for releases was always going to be a disaster. Neither side thought that through.

They are moving to a new location. A sneaker boutique never made sense for Downtown Disney. Huge crowds for releases was always going to be a disaster. Neither side thought that through.
IMO it was all about hype, what better way to get your name out there. It benefited Marcus and Disney, I'm not a Disney fan. And they made me make the 45min drive, to hell on Earth

IMO it was all about hype, what better way to get your name out there. It benefited Marcus and Disney, I'm not a Disney fan. And they made me make the 45min drive, to hell on Earth
Yea I just dont think either side thought it through. It was never going to work there. Disney ain't about that crowd in their family friendly setting.

Finally got around to UNDS these today. Unsure which lace to rock, but leaning towards the blue.

Attachments

• CDD79741-5B22-48FF-B182-9337F974F250.jpeg
    CDD79741-5B22-48FF-B182-9337F974F250.jpeg
    307.5 KB · Views: 43
  • F52D551B-AF57-40D2-9AA3-B4356A88F922.jpeg
    F52D551B-AF57-40D2-9AA3-B4356A88F922.jpeg
    294.4 KB · Views: 366
Can’t believe these are going for almost $1k
Would of been nice to try to have an opportunity to get them
Too bad I don’t live near Disneyland/world or wherever the shop is located smh

Can’t believe these are going for almost $1k
Would of been nice to try to have an opportunity to get them
Too bad I don’t live near Disneyland/world or wherever the shop is located smh
i was actually surprised the initial resell price was just at $500+

it's limited to only 7500 and it's a very nice concept to boot. should be valued at $1200 at the end of the year.

Only 7500?
Oh I didn’t know that
I guess it kinda makes sense then
It was holding at around $500 for awhile
Then shot up in the past 2 weeks
Oh well wasn’t paying $500 back then
Definitely ain’t paying $1k now lol

719F5864-63FC-409E-B86C-907043343ED6.jpeg
Glad I was able to double up when prices were at $450, now they up to almost $1200, since it’s such a sick colorway and only 7000 pairs , pretty sure we’re lookin at a 2K Shoe in a year or less , it’s like prices are raising $75-100 a day and aren’t stopping

Smh. I had it cart and decided not to pull the trigger. With shipping so high and so much hate on the shoe, I decided not to cop. Big mistake I see on my part.

Smh. I had it cart and decided not to pull the trigger. With shipping so high and so much hate on the shoe, I decided not to cop. Big mistake I see on my part.
If u did not like then than. U probably not like them now. Think u did the right thing. Buy what you like. Respect for not falling for that hype.

If u did not like then than. U probably not like them now. Think u did the right thing. Buy what you like. Respect for not falling for that hype.

Hype or not, I always buy what I like. The only shoe I ever bought to resell was the black trophy room xx3. And I only did that cuz the APB in my area still had big sizes at 2:00 in the day. So i doubled up. Those are less in production an . better looking then these 5's, but the 5's are going for wayyyy more.

Back
Top Bottom