Tropical Storm Katia Forecasted as Category 3 Hurricane vol. Round 2, fight!

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by spacerace

img-do-not-want-141

it looks like its looking at the dog in your avy
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by three2three

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Man, enough with this #%@+ already.

I want sunny and warm weekends to end the summer...can't do #%@+ outside when it rains ONLY on weekends.
Los Angeles>
/thread
Earthquakes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I want sunny and warm weekends to end the summer...can't do #%@+ outside when it rains ONLY on weekends.
Los Angeles>
/thread

Relevance to this thread : 0
pls go.

Los Angeles>
/thread
If you like smog
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Zyzz

aint nothing gonna happen. again.

I was gonna say the same thing but Jersey got hit pretty bad
tired.gif
Word..I'm not taking %%%$ like this lightly at all till I'm reassured it's not gonna hit here.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Luciano Jones

been 2 hurricanes this summer right? Anyone remember when Florida got smacced by like 5 hurricanes bacc to bacc in one summer?
laugh.gif

That was in 2004, and it wasn't really that funny either. 
Pretty much.

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by moneymike88

that %@!% is on the other side of the atlantic right now
laugh.gif

and not predicted to even strike the u.s. at all. its supposed to turn right well before it gets close to the u.s.
with that said, its summer time. hurricanes happen. stop acting like this is the first time in the history of history that hurricanes are being formed.

come on NT. stop with the fear mongering.
grin.gif
It's so crazy but true, the fear mongering got people serious, I had written off Irene as hype all together until I hit some NYC stores on the Fri before and seen nothing but lines of people buying water / batteries / amfm radios. I hadn't given it a second thought but after seeing ALL these people I was like do I really wanna be the guy out caught out there with no water and no supplies. Mob mentality can really mess with you. It had gotten to a point in Brooklyn where a TON of stores had signs outside "No bread no milk no water no batteries" to keep the hordes out.

Back
Top Bottom