Trouble with DUI's...

I got pulled over at 3am in Washington state(0.08 limit). Blew a .071 and the cop still towed my car and took me in for a couple of hours. I got court on 6/21. I know someone has experienced a DUI on here before. Any advice on how I can beat this thing? Hire a attorney as opposed to a public defender? I have a feeling they will throw it out at pre-trial. Got a drug and alcohol assessment set up for tomorrow also.

Itll probably get dropped to a wet and reckless. I think a public defender would be fine because you were under the legal limit.

I got pulled over at 3am in Washington state(0.08 limit). Blew a .071 and the cop still towed my car and took me in for a couple of hours. I got court on 6/21. I know someone has experienced a DUI on here before. Any advice on how I can beat this thing? Hire a attorney as opposed to a public defender? I have a feeling they will throw it out at pre-trial. Got a drug and alcohol assessment set up for tomorrow also.
you shouldnt be drinking and driving fam. thats irresponsible. you think u could drive but in reality u cant and before you know it u plow right into another car. my advice to you is have a designated driver or get a cab home.

post dui - just hire an attorney.. pre dui - dont drink and drive... (i got a dui when i was 17 & sort of skated clean just got a suspended license)

I cant wait until all you "it was only two beers" dudes experience a loss due to drinking and driving. Well I wont say that, but thats the mindset that still gets people killed by "drunk" drivers every day.

Be happy you don't have a cdl, legal limit is .04, everywhere, every vehicle :x

Hopefully you learned a lesson.

I cant wait until all you "it was only two beers" dudes experience a loss due to drinking and driving. Well I wont say that, but thats the mindset that still gets people killed by "drunk" drivers every day.

I can't wait until all of you only two cups of coffee dudes experience a loss due to caffeine and driving. Well I wont say that, but thats the mindset that gets people killed by caffeinated drivers ever day.

:smh::rolleyes I dont even like coffee

The other day I did have a big *** bottle of water and halfway home thought I was gona piss on myself, so my focus was on wizzing. Guess all drinking and driving should be banned...only thing you should be able to do in a car is drive it!

:smh::rolleyes I dont even like coffee

The other day I did have a big *** bottle of water and halfway home thought I was gona piss on myself, so my focus was on wizzing. Guess all drinking and driving should be banned...only thing you should be able to do in a car is drive it!

i agree.

I cant wait until all you "it was only two beers" dudes experience a loss due to drinking and driving.

The **** some of you say to try proving your point. Get the hell out of here with that bs. :smh:

Op, you know you shouldn't drink and drive. That's a lecture you don't need to hear. Moving forward, lawyer up. Whether public defense or private. The courts job is to rule on the case based on the facts that were presented. You were under the legal drinking limit. If you beat the charge, let this be a lesson to you. Turn those two beers into no beer, or at least have a designated driver.

The **** some of you say to try proving your point. Get the hell out of here with that bs.
mean.gif

Op, you know you shouldn't drink and drive. That's a lecture you don't need to hear. Moving forward, lawyer up. Whether public defense or private. The courts job is to rule on the case based on the facts that were presented. You were under the legal drinking limit. If you beat the charge, let this be a lesson to you. Turn those two beers into no beer, or at least have a designated driver.
I would have repped, but I reached my daily limit.
mean.gif

I still don't get why they towed his car and everything if he was under the limit. Shouldn't the police pay for those costs if the judge declares him innocent?

As someone who has lost a loved one to a impaired driver, I feel no remorse for you and hope this haunts you for a long while.

NT never fails to amaze me. I wonder what the reaction to this thread would be if someone's mom was hit by a guy who claims "I'm a man, I should be able to drink two beers"

Last edited:
OP were you swerving or missed a stop or what, what was the reason the cop pulled you over?

Back
Top Bottom