True Blue IIIs hitting select outlets

I found that the true blue 3s will be hitting some select outlets this week. This is one south Chicago 773-846-5460 they there getting a shipment tomorro. Make sure u call your local outlets. Mods lock if posted.

Idk just call your local outlets you just have to do your homework. Goodluck!!!

checking my outlets this week, thx for the info. but for future reference id post in the sticky at the top of the nike retro forum.

These will not hit the sales floor. At least in the bay area and Sacramento region. They'll be swooped up by the employees. Just my opinion since it's happened many times with different shoes in the past.

damn, i need a pair since
frown.gif

Originally Posted by cw2022

called Folsom and Vacaville, Said they dont have them
frown.gif
frown.gif

They'll probably say the same thing all week!
laugh.gif
..you might get lucky tho.

Missed the Anthem True Blue drop
frown.gif
Hopefully I get them, I'll keep my eye on the Outlet Thread tomorrow. South Chicago isn't doing phone orders?

ima check mines haha. does any body know if its dropping in the st. augustine fl outlet?

My local outlet isnt getting either but I already have 2 pairs. There going for 99.99 I wouldn't of mind getting another pair.

^price was $99.99 for the tb iii's. south chicago isn't doing phone orders usually for the first day when the shoes hit the floor. too many people called over there at south chicago asking for them last friday when it was clearly stated they won't be for sale until this week. anthem az already sold out of them, didn't have too many available when i spoke to the nike rep.

Originally Posted by Daver

called Folsom and Vacaville, Said they dont have them
frown.gif
frown.gif

They'll probably say the same thing all week!
laugh.gif
..you might get lucky tho.
How would i get lucky?

If they do actually get them, one of the employees might give you the right info on getting a pair. The outlet in San Leandro had b-grade LeBron South Beaches and those never hit the sales floor. The employees swooped on them when they came in.
laugh.gif
..that was a come up. Unless you know someone at an outlet, you're gonna need luck on your side.

Back
Top Bottom