True Blue IV's, Cool Grey VI's, Olympic VIII's, Grape X's

carmine VIIs would be dope. Please release jb!

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Sleep doesn't exsist in my house

id like to see some true blue IV's
like fenix said some raptor IV's would also
be pretty dope
and lastly some concord V's
TEAM NO FUGAZI
"We keep legit check in check"​

Aqua v's would be crazy can someone ps a pic.
TEAMYANKEES​
If your selling Union 97/360 10 or 10.5 PM Me

Black cat XI...with a dark clear sole like on the low black/red i.e.'s

Photo blue (1st Dub's colorway) VII.....I didn't like the shoe that much but the color skeme was dope

Black and purple (sacramento kings) V's, with purple contrast stitching and purple clear sole

White/ lite pink/ lite teal IV's...something for the spring/summer

Grape VI's

I bust them Stupid Dope Moves B..!!!!!!

Im gone in less than 8 seconds/ ya'll don't know my track record/ my Bathin Apes privledge/ Air Jordan 11's on...i can see my face in them!

Quote:
Air Jordans aka Fusions
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

dunno why, but some purple suede 3's would be so legit to me :pimp:
pimp.gif

I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

Aim: yurymachaveli

laney IVs
or the white red blk XIs

another design i had in mind was bred XIs with clear soles instead of red soles

Since the XIVs have some of the best paint(metal flake)...

Sport Blue XIVs would be nice. (All White thumbled leather upper with sport blue painted midsole, black heel tab, no ribbing)
"Kobe will do good things against great players, but Jordan did great things against legends.
Imagine MJ in a league without handchecking...."
-Supermanblue79

1and12:
Ska am i right?

skagx8.jpg

Thanks for the attempt.
happy.gif

Now make the tongue white, the strip across the tongue yellow, and the sole black.
SELL ME AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS, SZ. 11/11.5! (YES, this is current! NO, I dont have them! Get at me!)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

tarheels I's
bullets IX's
bullets II's
wizards IV's
tarheels & bullets VI's
laney IX's
low og color IX's:.

CG VI's would be sexy IMO!
Olympic of even Carmine VIII's would be nice too!

***I almost didn't click on this post b/c all I noticed was "Grape X" and thought it was a noob who didn't kno what he was talking about LOL.***

Flint V's, DMP XII's
"That Paper will stack up, if you let it. I keep messing up, I got a shoe fetish."- Young Jeezy

Ska this gotta be right
ska2di1.jpg

This didn't turn out so good
wbred11ou1.jpg
JSG
.:BG7 is the Truth:.​

Back
Top Bottom