True Blue IV's, Cool Grey VI's, Olympic VIII's, Grape X's

1and12:
Ska this gotta be right

ska2di1.jpg

I see you changed the tongue, and THAT'S right (white tongue, yellow strip), but you blackened the MIDSOLE, not the SOLE.

The SOLE is the very bottom of a shoe.
wink.gif
The part ABOVE the sole is the midsole.

On the XIs, the sole is the 'clear' part.

See this:
side11-28.gif

Black sole, white midsole.
wink.gif

Black sole, white midsole... and we're good.

happy.gif

P.S. Thanks for even trying, man. I definitely didn't expect to actually SEE this. We were just all throwing ideas around, so I did, too.
SELL ME AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS, SZ. 11/11.5! (YES, this is current! NO, I dont have them! Get at me!)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

black & red xviii's lookin' very good...
New Jersey Nets
#1 Marcus Williams #2 Josh Boone #5 Jason Kidd #7 Bostjan Nachbar #8 Hassan Adams
#12 Nenad Krstic #15 Vince Carter #21 Antoine Wright #22 Bernard Robinson #24 Richard Jefferson
#30 Clifford Robinson #33 Mikki Moore #35 Jason Collins #50 Eddie House

Is it possible to paint a shoe to look like the original? :Z
Shoes...so many Shoes...to buy that come my way.
Looking for any J-unks (Jordan Dunks), Jordan 1's, Jordan 13's, and...Dunks​

those are :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Team FLorida Reppin'
305 Miami And 561 Palm Beach Till I Die
And I'm only Fifteen, but my mind is older.​

how about Cool Grey Nubuck XIII
Looking for DS size 11.5 or 12:
Jordan XIII altitude
Jordan XX stealth

Arqangel6:
Here ya go Ska.
Lightning_XI.jpg

embarassed.gif

Those are...

eek.gif
x
happy.gif
x (
pimp.gif
+
smokin.gif
)

Thanks, dude! *right click, save as*
SELL ME AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS, SZ. 11/11.5! (YES, this is current! NO, I dont have them! Get at me!)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Yo whatever happened to the PS competitions. A few years ago there used to be tons
But Until then, I'ma shine to the last sin
Resurrect through the birth of my son, and live again....

Those XI's could, quite possibly, be the nicest pair of sneakers I have ever seen. I have never bought mutiples, but if those released...how do y'all do it?

Oh yea..

Copped X 5 :pimp:
pimp.gif

Latest Pickups: 3 Nike Dunk Low Premiums - Jordan Inspired VII, VIII, and IX

man if they let other people help on the jays they could be so much better cuz we kno wat we all want

Grape VIIs...made this a while ago

9209Grape%20VII.jpg

EDIT***

Thanks for correcting me, I posted the wrong picture. I meant to upload this one.

9691White%20Grape%20VII.jpg

^ Grapes are a white shoe, though. Those are black.

All white shoe with a little teal and a little purple = grapes

All black shoe with a little teal and a little purple = all black shoe with a little teal and a little purple

They look nice, though. They're just not 'grape VIIs'

*edit* Heck yeah. Those ACTUAL grape VIIs are hot, man.
smokin.gif

SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS, SZ. 11/11.5! (YES, this is current! NO, I dont have them! Get at me!)​

Quote:
All black shoe with a little teal and a little purple = all black shoe with a little teal and a little purple
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, DS TB Spizike 11, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

^ Good call.
SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS, SZ. 11/11.5! (YES, this is current! NO, I dont have them! Get at me!)​

Grape VII and Black/Red XVIII.... :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For Sale:Stay true to yourself....and your kicks!

Wanted: Air Max 90/360 Foot Patrol One Time Only's size 12

Back
Top Bottom