True Blue IV's, Cool Grey VI's, Olympic VIII's, Grape X's

23SKA .. you killed it! straight fire. i love the grape 6's and grape 8's. simply a thing of beauty!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DS Flips For Sale Size 10 140 Shipped!
Looking for DS or VNDS Hawaii's size 10.5!!!!
TEAM N.Y.C!!!!
AIM:ImSoFr3sh2Death​

.:FAINTS:. :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
*** Spread MTA Love Its The Brooklyn Way ***
Nostrand Ave-President St-Winthrop St-Church Ave-Beverly Rd-Newkirk Ave-Prospect Pk-Parkside Ave-Ave H-Ave J-Ave M-Kings Highway-Eastern Pkwy-Park Place-Utica Ave-Sutter Ave-Saratoga Ave-Rockaway Ave-Junius St-Hoyt St-Nevins St-Lafayette Ave-Prospect Pk-Fort Hamilton-Bergen St-Franklin Ave-Fulton St-Ralph Ave-Broadway Junction-Atlantic Ave-Flushing Ave-Bedford Ave-Marcy Ave-Chauncey St-Lorimer St-Hewes St​

the bape ones are crazy i swear if they was real i have like 10 pairs
You Have Just Been Bamboozled

El Paso Born Cincinnati Raised Now Im In The ATL...

Any Jay's Size 14 For Sell PM ME...

There are plenty of hot designs, in this topic but the one I'm feelin the most is the Grape/White/Aqua IV's.

ALL THESE GREAT LOOKIN DESIGNS AND STILL NO OLYMPIC VIII'S, but man this made me realize how hot the grape colorway really is, i love the whole combining leather on the XIII idea, most of these shoes have been so crazy, wonder how they would look in person

ayo, when the very first sample pics of the 2006 retro V line first popped up, wasn't there a pair that was indeed similar to the whites on the left? I could've sworn there were samples of both of these pairsin one picture, but only the black and caro's released.

<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>ICeMaN. 98% sb appreci-HATER​
Wanted(sz13-14)Wht/blk/red AJ retro 2, Space Jam XI (DS or used), ANY retro IX mid (or pearl lows)​
F/S: Authentic Nike Wash. Bullets throwback jersey #23 Jordan sz 60. PM me if interested​

23ska909red02 ... Was up man.. wOw long time i havent got on NT i was the one that did the photoshops from the contest with sthebest for week 3 and 4..
Any One That Got Them Kicks In My Avy Size 9-9.5 holla At Me
Team Platano​

haha we all say this now but when people see shoes like this there are gonna be hundreds of posts like "gentry ruins another classic"

grape VI's
Oly V's
White/Purple/Red VII's (same as black just black upper :pimp:
pimp.gif
YANKEESmetsGIANTSjetsSYRACUSEst.johnsKNICKS

:pimp:
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Quote:
someone do some cool grey 6's
*** Spread MTA Love Its The Brooklyn Way ***
Nostrand Ave-President St-Winthrop St-Church Ave-Beverly Rd-Newkirk Ave-Prospect Pk-Parkside Ave-Ave H-Ave J-Ave M-Kings Highway-Eastern Pkwy-Park Place-Utica Ave-Sutter Ave-Saratoga Ave-Rockaway Ave-Junius St-Hoyt St-Nevins St-Lafayette Ave-Prospect Pk-Fort Hamilton-Bergen St-Franklin Ave-Fulton St-Ralph Ave-Broadway Junction-Atlantic Ave-Flushing Ave-Bedford Ave-Marcy Ave-Chauncey St-Lorimer St-Hewes St​

raptor viii's and black with blue mars iv (they have em not sure if going to release but please release)
TEAMBROOKLYNSB

AJ_VII_SE.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
SICK
HEAT for sale size 11.5/12: Black/red I, True Blue III, white cement III, Stealth V, Fire Red V, Olympic VII, Flints VII, Columbia XI, Black/Red XIII, Flints XIII, ALL DEADSTOCK ICY HERE.

carmine Vii's were fire and so were the "bred" Vii's :smokin
smokin.gif

We hustle out of a sense of hopelessness, sort of a desperation, through that desperation we come addicted...we have NOTHIN to lose, so we offer YOU, well, we offer OUR lives, what do u bring to the table?

Flint XIV's would be hott!!

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
..No Sleep Till Brooklyn..

I liked the Grape VI and the White black blue Vs. The Flint XIV were OK. I really liked the stealth XIV someone photoshopped a ways back.

Back
Top Bottom