TRUE BLUE SPIZIKE QUESTION?

I know that Finishline Northgate and Finishline Alderwood are getting them. NikeTown is also getting them.

Quote:
I know that Finishline Northgate and Finishline Alderwood are getting them. NikeTown is also getting them.

thanks anyone else know any information, is capitols getting them?

also have fire red 3 sz.9 if anybody interested

*Edit- According to KATC I am wrong...

Quote:
*UPDATE - The True Blue Spizikes will have a wider distribution than the Black/Red Spizikes. Unfortunately, because this isnt a set GR Account, Urban Account, LS Account release, allocations per store and the exact stores that will carry these kix is very hard to determine regionally. If you are interested in purchasing the True Blue Spizikes, make sure to check with your local retailers, large chains and independent retailers included.*

TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
Grimiest lads on the net reside on NT.
That's why you have to love this place...​

yo how rare will these be. my friend wants me to go with him to get his but if i dont need to im not getting up at the crack of dawn.
TEAM MUFC
"talk some smack Rooney..do your thing"

Limited GR would probably fit best in this case.
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
Grimiest lads on the net reside on NT.
That's why you have to love this place...​

Footlocker and Champs @ Southcenter
wait....did they already release?
For Trade​
Jordan BMP/OLNL Size 8 for 9-10 in SEATTLE​
Team Pacific Northwest​

Refs that i saved: DrewHeff(olive V), KeVeNMaYnE(green IV), OneTrueHomie(Ice X), mic'd up (ISS)
/ tvilla09 (NT), SoLe_maDdEn5142 (ISS), Beucherie15 (ISS)

this is one of the wackest shoes nike has ever created.

In fact I heard a quote today that went a little something like "the spizike is a shoe so ugly it doesn't even match itself"
Team Pacific Northwest​

i was at niketown today just to see what they have, and they have a couple sizes left.
Hella Filthy!
Team
Air Max Family and Pacific Northwest​

Back
Top Bottom