^^^That's what I was saying. I was always against that idea and wondered why they didn't move one near my area (Berk., Richmond, etc). But it makes sense in that market point of view. I don't go there often (True East anyways) but whenever I do, the peopl there are always cool.....
that alone will get me to go. yeah theyre pretty kool there. It's funny when I went there last time, I saw like these rich dudes with their nordstrom bags go in there wearing there flip flops and lacoste polos. They attract all kinds of crowds there in that city.
^^^^You thought that was amazing. I heard Ghostface rolled up there to do a signing for "More Fish". Why would he go to Walnut Creek over the SF one.? I would think he would get more love in the city.....
yo walnut creek is one of thef astest growing cities in the bay. more and more young people are movin out there, and supposedly the bar scene isnt too bad! My dad's family lives in danville, and more people from that area are doing most of their shoppin out there instead makin the trip all the way to the city
I know for one thing......Concord is WAY more diverse then it's ever been and it's kind of flooding to Walnut Creek. I used to work there and people used to tell me that Concord is ghetto....like near Monument Blvd. As long as I don't see people from the Creek screaming "DUB-CEE!!! YOU KNOW!"......we should be okay.
As far as bar scene.....I just know of Crogens (sp?) and that club next to it.....
walnut creek isn't a bad drive from san jose, my girl lives in mountain view and it takes me about 35 minutes to get there down 680. it's gonna be a good day full of bbq'n, drinkin and hangin. everybody should come through www.myspace.com/thetrueeast
Yeah apollo and shortkut would be nice to see... but WC is not that great... only because i see too many old highscool folks in the bars and the music is not all that.. but i will admit that place is growing.. police on fri sat's suck too. I got a breathalizer as soon as i pulled outta my parking spot...
1) The Bars blow. They get tired, real fast. Crogans? Its like seriously every fresh 21 year old. Its sad, really.
2) Shopping, people just don't want to venture to SF for everything, given traffic and BART.
3) Typical-stereotypical dudes acting like frat boys.
4) Detroit Ave? That's def. hood. A guy I hoop with lived over there. Picking him up reminded me of Training Day.
5) It's little "Mexico" because a lot of Day Laborers live over there because it's still "cheap" compared to other areas.
6) I rented a U-Haul truck over there and like 4 of them all got up and rushed toward the truck wondering if I needed help.
7) I need that True hat with the halo.
Carlo pick up that hat, I know you're going. I'm expecting a table to be delivered. JUST listed 8..yes 8 PAIRS of JORDANS. OGs and RETROs