TRUE EAST 1 year anniversary AUG. 25th

fongstarr

Banned
bbqflyer.jpg

Sounds like a pretty good event considering the DJs that are going to be there. I'll probably make a showing......
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

Did I miss something? I didn't even know they had one in :x
sick.gif
Walnut Creek of all places. That one came out of left field :lol:
laugh.gif
. Oh well........guess the rich kids need to stay fitted, too.

^^^That's what I was saying. I was always against that idea and wondered why they didn't move one near my area (Berk., Richmond, etc). But it makes sense in that market point of view. I don't go there often (True East anyways) but whenever I do, the peopl there are always cool.....
- Fong$tarr

TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

Apollo and Shortkut :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
that alone will get me to go. yeah theyre pretty kool there. It's funny when I went there last time, I saw like these rich dudes with their nordstrom bags go in there wearing there flip flops and lacoste polos. They attract all kinds of crowds there in that city.

I'm impressed with that DJ lineup. I'd go, but damn... Walnut Creek is a drive from San Jose..
***SELLING 90s hip hop vinyl and DJ equipment. Contact me if interested!***

^^^^You thought that was amazing. I heard Ghostface rolled up there to do a signing for "More Fish". Why would he go to Walnut Creek over the SF one.? I would think he would get more love in the city.....
- Fong$tarr

TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

yo walnut creek is one of thef astest growing cities in the bay. more and more young people are movin out there, and supposedly the bar scene isnt too bad! My dad's family lives in danville, and more people from that area are doing most of their shoppin out there instead makin the trip all the way to the city

I know for one thing......Concord is WAY more diverse then it's ever been and it's kind of flooding to Walnut Creek. I used to work there and people used to tell me that Concord is ghetto....like near Monument Blvd. As long as I don't see people from the Creek screaming "DUB-CEE!!! YOU KNOW!"......we should be okay.

As far as bar scene.....I just know of Crogens (sp?) and that club next to it.....
- Fong$tarr

TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

looks like these are dropping the day of the bbq. really feeling the True Angels joint :pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
True East turns 1 year old next saturday the 25th. Flyer is posted below along with a look at just A FEW of the things being droped that day.

I'd definitely go to this, but I'll be in Vegas that weekend....looks like a nice event though

Quote:
Monument is like Mexico city
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you did anything at all"

they do have a ladies section, if you havent been there.....ill be sure to try and make it, i stay hella close to WC
FOR SALE: Silver HUF 3M Fitted size 7 5/8

^ yeah i knew that but i meant are they giving out free stuff the ladies as well? hahah but nvm on that question since i kind of thought about it and they should.

walnut creek isn't a bad drive from san jose, my girl lives in mountain view and it takes me about 35 minutes to get there down 680. it's gonna be a good day full of bbq'n, drinkin and hangin. everybody should come through
www.myspace.com/thetrueeast

Yeah apollo and shortkut would be nice to see... but WC is not that great... only because i see too many old highscool folks in the bars and the music is not all that.. but i will admit that place is growing.. police on fri sat's suck too. I got a breathalizer as soon as i pulled outta my parking spot...
AOL/AIM: l0stb0y67​

1) The Bars blow. They get tired, real fast. Crogans? Its like seriously every fresh 21 year old. Its sad, really.
2) Shopping, people just don't want to venture to SF for everything, given traffic and BART.
3) Typical-stereotypical dudes acting like frat boys.
4) Detroit Ave? That's def. hood. A guy I hoop with lived over there. Picking him up reminded me of Training Day.
5) It's little "Mexico" because a lot of Day Laborers live over there because it's still "cheap" compared to other areas.
6) I rented a U-Haul truck over there and like 4 of them all got up and rushed toward the truck wondering if I needed help.
7) I need that True hat with the halo.
Carlo pick up that hat, I know you're going. I'm expecting a table to be delivered.
JUST listed 8..yes 8 PAIRS of JORDANS. OGs and RETROs

Back
Top Bottom