True Life: I wish I had multiple penises

club29

Banned
That way I can fornicate all the women I saw out tonight on Cinco de Mayo.

After getting several digits (im extremely handsome and painfully hilarious) it doesnt seem like enough.

How do you Niketalk gigolos (sp?) do it?

I seriously cant contain myself sometimes.

I want to run around naked and invite every pretty young thing to join SPLASH MOUNTAIN (if you know what im saying)

Im starting to realize that I could never EVER possibly get married.

"Right now there's just too many fine ladies out therrreee, to choose one froooooooooom"

I may regret making this post in the morning, so in advance, i sincerely apologize.

"extremely handsome and painfully ALONE." In @ 12:34 pm EST (i hope) and blogging on NT.

roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Gello 201

"extremely handsome and painfully ALONE." In @ 12:34 pm EST (i hope) and blogging on NT.

you're absolutely right
frown.gif

lol, no hate though. But if your are going to compliment yourself like that...you gotta expect somin back...i know i would.

Thread title is horribly ayoish...

Anyway, have fun and be safe. It'll get old, trust me.

Then settling down will get old and then chasing skirts will get old and then you will get old.

lol, no hate though. But if your are going to compliment yourself like that...you gotta expect somin back...i know i would.

No no. You're absolutely right. I deserve every stoneface/insult thrown my way for this one.

Im willing to accept that though.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Thread title is horribly ayoish...

Anyway, have fun and be safe. It'll get old, trust me.

Then settling down will get old and then chasing skirts will get old and then you will get old.

So true.

Originally Posted by Club29

No no. You're absolutely right. I deserve every stoneface/insult thrown my way for this one.

Im willing to accept that though.
ohwell.gif

I like this. Dude can take jokes. I was honestly expecting you to lash out. I even hesitated at posting.

Back
Top Bottom