True Life: I'm 22 Years Old And Still Don't Know How To Iron A Shirt

1,797
19
Joined Jan 24, 2007
This is kinda like asking how to wash dishes. If you're completely clueless, YouTube has plenty of vids. I don't see how asking in a forum will help.
 

big j 33

Supporter
31,319
8,942
Joined May 31, 2006
Heat + shirt = no wrinkles

Figure it out. Don't leave it on a spot too long or you can burn, t-shirts aren't complicated (if there's a logo or graphic put a small hand towel over it when ironing so you don't damage it)

For dress shirts and pants look on youtube for tutorials, a few times and you'll get the hang out it.
 
9,624
14
Joined Jul 19, 2008
Originally Posted by Liu Kang 23

For 3 easy payments of $19.99 I will teach you young jedi
at that hypebeast price.

Anyways, for 6 easy payments of $9.99, I'll teach you! PM me, OP.
 
3,761
1,499
Joined Mar 1, 2011
Originally Posted by Big J 33

Heat + shirt = no wrinkles

Figure it out. Don't leave it on a spot too long or you can burn, t-shirts aren't complicated (if there's a logo or graphic put a small hand towel over it when ironing so you don't damage it)

For dress shirts and pants look on youtube for tutorials, a few times and you'll get the hang out it.
I shall attempt tomorrow
 

samduh562

Banned
3,284
10
Joined Jun 7, 2009
Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by Liu Kang 23

For 3 easy payments of $19.99 I will teach you young jedi
at that hypebeast price.

Anyways, for 6 easy payments of $9.99, I'll teach you! PM me, OP.

For 99 easy payments of $0.99 I'll teach how to iron like a BAWSE

I'll also throw in 5 shoe strings for FREE
 
553
10
Joined Jan 4, 2011
Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by Liu Kang 23

For 3 easy payments of $19.99 I will teach you young jedi
at that hypebeast price.

Anyways, for 6 easy payments of $9.99, I'll teach you! PM me, OP.
Ok ok.. I'll even throw in Pink laces for your Iron handle
 
30,705
5,444
Joined Aug 2, 2008
It'd be one thing if you said Laundry... But ironing???? Word?

What have you been doing? Walking out of the house with your shirts all wrinkled looking like you ironed it with a rock? (which I'm sure you wouldn't know how to do either..)
 
912
19
Joined Sep 11, 2004
throw it in the bathroom when you are taking a shower if you want to get some wrinkles out.

however, if its for a job interview, iron.
 
3,761
1,499
Joined Mar 1, 2011
Originally Posted by Essential1

It'd be one thing if you said Laundry... But ironing???? Word?

What have you been doing? Walking out of the house with your shirts all wrinkled looking like you ironed it with a rock? (which I'm sure you wouldn't know how to do either..)
really? you think laundry is more complicated than ironing?? naw I've been doing my own laundry since like 4th grade so I'm good on that


and nah I don't go out with wrinkled shirts. never that. my pops usually irons his shirts like every other day, so whenever I see him ironing I just ask him to iron a couple of my shirts while he's at it.
 
553
10
Joined Jan 4, 2011
Originally Posted by y2kingsfan

throw it in the bathroom when you are taking a shower if you want to get some wrinkles out.

however, if its for a job interview, iron.
Clever.. Im actually gonna try that
 

ayodun

Banned
509
11
Joined Aug 1, 2011
I use the wrinkle release spray 90% of the time but that 10% when it doesn't work or I need to wear the clothes somewhere important it takes me about an hour for each item
 
Top Bottom