True Life: I'm 22 Years Old And Still Don't Know How To Iron A Shirt

teach me. 
frown.gif

This is kinda like asking how to wash dishes. If you're completely clueless, YouTube has plenty of vids. I don't see how asking in a forum will help.

Heat + shirt = no wrinkles

Figure it out. Don't leave it on a spot too long or you can burn, t-shirts aren't complicated (if there's a logo or graphic put a small hand towel over it when ironing so you don't damage it)

For dress shirts and pants look on youtube for tutorials, a few times and you'll get the hang out it.

Originally Posted by Liu Kang 23

For 3 easy payments of $19.99 I will teach you young jedi
sick.gif
at that hypebeast price.

Anyways, for 6 easy payments of $9.99, I'll teach you! PM me, OP.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Heat + shirt = no wrinkles

Figure it out. Don't leave it on a spot too long or you can burn, t-shirts aren't complicated (if there's a logo or graphic put a small hand towel over it when ironing so you don't damage it)

For dress shirts and pants look on youtube for tutorials, a few times and you'll get the hang out it.

I shall attempt tomorrow

Originally Posted by Nktran001

sick.gif
at that hypebeast price.

sick.gif

For 99 easy payments of $0.99 I'll teach how to iron like a BAWSE
pimp.gif

I'll also throw in 5 shoe strings for FREE

Originally Posted by Nktran001

sick.gif
at that hypebeast price.

Ok ok.. I'll even throw in Pink laces for your Iron handle

It'd be one thing if you said Laundry... But ironing???? Word?

What have you been doing? Walking out of the house with your shirts all wrinkled looking like you ironed it with a rock? (which I'm sure you wouldn't know how to do either..)

throw it in the bathroom when you are taking a shower if you want to get some wrinkles out.

however, if its for a job interview, iron.

Originally Posted by Essential1

It'd be one thing if you said Laundry... But ironing???? Word?

What have you been doing? Walking out of the house with your shirts all wrinkled looking like you ironed it with a rock? (which I'm sure you wouldn't know how to do either..)
really? you think laundry is more complicated than ironing?? naw I've been doing my own laundry since like 4th grade so I'm good on that
laugh.gif

and nah I don't go out with wrinkled shirts. never that. my pops usually irons his shirts like every other day, so whenever I see him ironing I just ask him to iron a couple of my shirts while he's at it.

Originally Posted by y2kingsfan

throw it in the bathroom when you are taking a shower if you want to get some wrinkles out.

however, if its for a job interview, iron.

Clever.. Im actually gonna try that

I use the wrinkle release spray 90% of the time but that 10% when it doesn't work or I need to wear the clothes somewhere important it takes me about an hour for each item
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom