True Life: I'm a simp

I've let girls ruin my life because I fell so deep, I must be insane because I never learn. I ended up drinking to cope and its only got me deeper in a hole. Am I the only one? I need help...

You've got to expand...

Just because you are in long term relationships and they break up with you doesn't make you a simp...

Girls so shady I get into ltr with chicks and they end up doing me dirty. So I'm left stranded because I put all my eggs in one basket. Then I get depressed and drink to kill the pain which leads me to forget my responsibilities. I'm probably gonna fail a couple classes and get kicked out my apartment smh

Where are you picking up these girls?...I think you need to focus on "dumping" on yourself bro...that same energy you so willingly deposit on these chicks, take some time and use it on loving YOU....seriously make a promise to yourself to not mess with any girls for a while, invest in yourself, new wardrobe, new haircut, gym...just go out and motivate yourself...be able to look yourself in the mirror and love the person that's starting back at you....best of luck fam and stay positive.

I feel you brotha, sometimes we get too confident and end up doing more damage than good :rolleyes. Live and learn though.

My  last chick i met on twitter smh, it would'nt be as bad if i wasnt a loner im usually careful about who i let in but shorty was ******* with me when i aint have nothing. I thought she was down, a little time apart and the ***** already ******* someone else

Op loves hard.
I do i'm always looking for that old school love my parents got, but most theses chicks dad was gone maybe that has something to do with it. Idk i have no problem getting laid but i need love word to Cool J.

Cuz you make threads like this, b... you being soft. Women see that ****, nobody wants a pushover.
Or ya pipe game trash.

Focus on self improvement, mentally, physically, and financially... get as these women in the process. Don't stress them at all b.

U need to learn how to love yourself first...
Maybe ur coming off like u are on here...
Too needy.

If u work on bettering yourself, the right women will come to you. Stop chasing women to fill the void.

Op needs to conceal his feelings for the ladies a little better. Know when to show them ONCE they prove worthy. Just play it cool until she demands to be exclusive.

Girls so shady I get into ltr with chicks and they end up doing me dirty. So I'm left stranded because I put all my eggs in one basket. Then I get depressed and drink to kill the pain which leads me to forget my responsibilities. I'm probably gonna fail a couple classes and get kicked out my apartment smh

Damn man that is OD could be simp/beta won't lie

You can't jeopardize classes and f up responsibilities man

How old are you?

Handle your business first.

Broads are an afterthought, stop giving something priority that shouldn't be.

change ya approach b

i had a chick flake on me, ignore my text, then i switched up my approach, re-engaged her and we started sexting 4 hours later

Last edited:
It happens to best of us. All the chicks I want never want me and vice versa. Just gotta take the good with the bad and keep moving. It's tough but its the only way.

First of all stop drinking for a while. Second fix you. Read some books or watch some videos but do something to help your self-esteem issues. Third never love anyone more than yourself.

The problem with 'simps' is they make women more of a priority than they should be, and truly more than women would want to be. Likely trying to fill some emotional void in their life. Most women don't want that much responsibility that early.

Most simps have the mentality that they'll have an open door policy for women and close the door and lock it once the right one has entered. For whatever reason, women don't trust men with this philosophy;they don't want someone that will let anyone in the house (figuratively and literally).

Women want to see a man with a fort Knox mentality, flicking women away left and right, which will raise her curiosity and she'll gain interest and hope to be the one that gains access.

Back
Top Bottom