True Life: I'm an Aggressive Driver

^^^^^

lol that sucks and yeah your lucky points doesn't get transferred from state to state.....nyc traffic cops might look like a-holes but as soon as you showthem your pba card they start to talk nicely and calm

Originally Posted by entourage24

^^^^^

lol that sucks and yeah your lucky points doesn't get transferred from state to state.....nyc traffic cops might look like a-holes but as soon as you show them your pba card they start to talk nicely and calm
Yea that card is respect , Ive been search though by DT's thinking I have drugs on me but that all depends on the area Im @ at the moment ie:Queens Bridge , Edenwald Projects , Ive always had something on me , but they dont never check the bottom of my sock
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Aggressive drives in crappy cars FTL.

Dudes barely pushing 200hp in the civic trying to cut you off = unappreciated. Son i hear you redlining, engine is begging for air. Your car aint built for that. Return it, get a car with a bigger engine, try again tomorrow.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

yeah va sucks. and if you're 20 over limit u get 1000 fine. considered reckless driving. i have been 18 over...that ticket was 175. i didnt go to court because i didnt have a valid va license... (suspended ca one. i dont know how the cop missed it either. and i was driving a brand new car) just got another speeding ticket in sussex county on the way to sc. doing 80 in 65. that one is 136. but now my insurance is sky high. i would agree im a aggressive driver. I made a lady pull over this morning because i honked at her for driving too slow lol.
Geico quoted me over $400 a month for the basic full coverage.
ohwell.gif

Florida state laws> All other states. My traffic ticket lawyer is $70. As long as you dont go over 30 you can get off no matter what. In Florida, if theofficer does not show, the case is dismissed. If the officer shows up, the lawyer delays the case. Sometimes there is court fees but they are low as long asyou live in south florida. Range rover supercharged and I stay at 100 once the sun goes down. If i had a sports car for my everyday car, 1) i would have killedmyself/ or someone else 2)get caught doing 130 at least. In florida the land is flat, hence you can drive fast as you want because you can see all the landahead of you a la lion king. Plus I-95 is much wider down south 6-7 lanes passing old people all day. Cali got them legal smoking cards though.California>Florida

20 speeding tickets as well as reckless driving, illegal passing, 8-9 seat belt tickets, noise violation tickets, tint tickets (5% all around, 30% on wholefront windshield) All my tickets get dropped, no bs. I tell the cops im faxing everything to my lawyer peace. Even the cops know its just a game. I told a coponce my car was supercharged was the reason behind me doing 60 in a 30, dude started laughing and said *$*%$. Driving in miami is crazy though, worst driversever (and DC)

I get really aggressive on the road too. I have a lead foot and get pissed off easily. I got my first ticket last year for: Exceeding the posted speed limit,following too close, improper lane change and agressive driving. The ticket was only $118 though so i lucked out with that. I really need to work on my roadrage.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

yeah va sucks. and if you're 20 over limit u get 1000 fine. considered reckless driving. i have been 18 over...that ticket was 175. i didnt go to court because i didnt have a valid va license... (suspended ca one. i dont know how the cop missed it either. and i was driving a brand new car) just got another speeding ticket in sussex county on the way to sc. doing 80 in 65. that one is 136. but now my insurance is sky high. i would agree im a aggressive driver. I made a lady pull over this morning because i honked at her for driving too slow lol.
Geico quoted me over $400 a month for the basic full coverage.
ohwell.gif

Thats who i have...who do u have for insurance?

Back
Top Bottom