True Life NT - I'm 20 Yrs Old And Never Had A Fight In My Life....Tips?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by tyroneaintblack

Doesn't make you less of a man, but it will make you less appealing to a women.

How so.

I have never been asked by a female hey how are your fighting skills? Or how many people have you beat up in your life?

its one of the first questions i ask...

"when's the last time you got in a fight" if it was more than a year ago i'm not dealin with him
WT F?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

How so.

I have never been asked by a female hey how are your fighting skills? Or how many people have you beat up in your life?

"when's the last time you got in a fight" if it was more than a year ago i'm not dealin with him
laugh.gif

that man is liable to put hands on you though

guess that's how you like em
grin.gif

no one has hit me yet...

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

How so.

WT F?
laugh.gif
i think it was sarcasm

Im 22 never been in an actual fight my whole life.

EDIT:

I guess you are serious lol.  I don't get how you equate that to being relationship worthy.  Fight = ? to me in means mental ****** can't think through a situation needs to resort to violence due to small brain capacity

I've been in plenty of fights, but I've never STARTED a fight

sober. Beer muscles FTL.

I don't advocate violence but I think everyone should get into a fight at least once in their lives.

How so.

WT F?
laugh.gif
i think it was sarcasm

EDIT:

I guess you are serious lol.  I don't get how you equate that to being relationship worthy.  Fight = ? to me in means mental ****** can't think through a situation needs to resort to violence due to small brain capacity

damn it man...i thought you were on the same page as me and then you go and edit
laugh.gif

it was a joke...i've never been in a fight and i'm not really down with guys who fight all the time...i have friends like that and its a pain always trying stop them from acting a fool...

Getting into fights gives you that one thrill in life when adrenaline just flows throughout your body.

I hate getting into fights only because it doesn't solve anything. Usually one side gets their !*@!! handed to em and the other side usually gets locked up and spends the night in county. Freaking pointless.

How so.

WT F?
laugh.gif
i think it was sarcasm

EDIT:

damn it man...i thought you were on the same page as me and then you go and edit
laugh.gif

it was a joke...i've never been in a fight and i'm not really down with guys who fight all the time...i have friends like that and its a pain always trying stop them from acting a fool...

Everyone has that friend i have been "asked to leave" a couple bars because my friends have that liquid courage and go hit on some big dudes girl and things get physical. 

Been in mad fights... about 5 yrs since the last One... Don't feel bad, if u really wanna get punched in the face get drunk, go to ya local watering hole peferably on fri or sat, cuz that's when the tough guys come out. Find a hot chick who is there with someone, try to bag her when he's out of sight.... Continue til he comes back, disregard his defensive stance towards his woman and you should be rocked in no time....

Who cares? Also...don't go out looking for a fight, because more often than not you'll get your %#% kicked.

nah man your not less of a man that's cool that you haven't.

Just take up some boxing lessons just in case your in that situation

20, never been in a fight. people want to always show just how tough they are, dont even know why they are fighting, but the first thing they do is start barkin and talkin about killin foos. its dumb. i get along with almost everyone, i wouldnt know what to do either if i got in a fight. but does it make me less of a man? i pay my bills, my rent, i think that makes me more of a man than someone who can throw a clean right hook but doesnt have a job or a future ahead of them.

thrown one punch in my life, knocked my boys tooth out...

I'm a personable guy so I never get in fights, but if I do, I handle it like a real man, with logic and words...

How so.

They won't feel protected ...

Originally Posted by bittersweet

How so.

I just don't think its something that ever comes up.  Me and my last gf dated for 3 years never once did i get into an altercation where i needed to "protect" her.  I understand some women are just attracted to the big strong man that can beat up people.  But i don't think if you can't fight you can't get just as hot ladies then the guy who can.

For every girl out there that is attracted to the meat-head there is one that is attracted to a more laid back type.   

All is not lost, as you'll be turning 21 and hitting the clubs real soon. You should have plenty of chances to throw down then.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

How so.

I just don't think its something that ever comes up.  Me and my last gf dated for 3 years never once did i get into an altercation where i needed to "protect" her.  I understand some women are just attracted to the big strong man that can beat up people.  But i don't think if you can't fight you can't get just as hot ladies then the guy who can.

For every girl out there that is attracted to the meat-head there is one that is attracted to a more laid back type.   

ive NEVER heard a female turned off by a guy thats never been in a fight...maybe something happened and he didn't stand up for her but to be turned off before a situation like that comes up i've never heard of that...

Jking0821 wrote:

tyroneaintblack wrote:

How so.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

OP, don't trip off it man. I haven't been in a fight probably since I was 14 (I'm 22 now). Truth be told, you don't wanna get in a fight these days... it's a lose-lose situation. If you lose, you're the guy who got his chin rocked. If you win, there's too much of a chance that the sore loser is gonna find you 2 days later with his gun.

Been in tons of fights.

You are not missing out on anything
smh.gif

It's pointless.  I stopped hanging around certain people because they constantly get themselves in those situations, they are hot headed.

You're no less of a man.  95% of the fights I've been in have been caused by third parties
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom