True Life NT - I'm 20 Yrs Old And Never Had A Fight In My Life....Tips?

This thread reminds me of "One shot, kid."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

I have never been in a foreal fight either and I'm 21 19. Either I'm just a cool #@@ dude or my size intimidates people. No need to fight, whooping a N will get you shot nowadays.
qft I don't start problems so thats probably why I never had a fight but I'm cool with everybody and i hear my boys dad talking about the way i present myself too
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by tyroneaintblack

Doesn't make you less of a man, but it will make you less appealing to a women.

How so.

I have never been asked by a female hey how are your fighting skills? Or how many people have you beat up in your life?
I mean obviously they're not going to straight out ask the question but a lot of women like to know that if things do get physical you can take care of yourself. Not saying you gotta be a meathead and fight anyone that comes your way and it might never come up but it's just one of those things that if it does happen you better know what you're doing. Not all women feel this way, but a pretty good amount do.

where do ya live that ya in the 20's and have never been in a fight?

my first real fight was in 5th grade, I banged the kids head against the wall and he started bleeding alot. Parents started *****ing at me cause the had to pay some of the hospital bill.

Its been about 5 months since my last fight, feels good though.

laugh.gif
who cares man, i've never been in a fight either...had the chance a few times of course, i just walk away...not even worth the time and trouble.

I'm twenty and I've been in a few fights the most recent was a few months back. This guy was talking reckless over the internet and I told him when I saw him it was a wrap. A few days later I was driving and saw him crossing the street on some Butch/Marcellus Wallace type *&^( I told him to throw 'em up and handled my business. I won but I don't like fighting because I'm not trying to make any police contact let alone go to jail. Moral of the story is look both ways before you cross the street.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

laugh.gif
who cares man, i've never been in a fight either...had the chance a few times of course, i just walk away...not even worth the time and trouble.

now thats just being a vagina.

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

I'm twenty and I've been in a few fights the most recent was a few months back. This guy was talking reckless over the internet and I told him when I saw him it was a wrap. A few days later I was driving and saw him crossing the street on some Butch/Marcellus Wallace type *&^( I told him to throw 'em up and handled my business. I won but I don't like fighting because I'm not trying to make any police contact let alone go to jail. Moral of the story is look both ways before you cross the street.
eek.gif
It's that serious? $!+ did he say?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

How so.

I have never been asked by a female hey how are your fighting skills? Or how many people have you beat up in your life?

its one of the first questions i ask...

"when's the last time you got in a fight" if it was more than a year ago i'm not dealin with him
laugh.gif

that man is liable to put hands on you though

guess that's how you like em
grin.gif

no one has hit me yet...
But if you ever do venture out of that kitchen you have another thing coming

How so.

QFT
Trying to with the damsel in distress theory
eyes.gif

I don't think you can learn to fight this late in life.

I've been scrapping since I was four. Started with my brother and cousin, then the random playground fights and from that point on, I just liked to fight. I used to black out on some of them. (A lot of anger growing up
smh.gif
)

If I were you, I'd just continue to be the non-confrontational guy. It's really not worth it these days anyway. Cats ain't trying to take that L, they'll blast you quick.

^ It was a graffiti forum, he got emotional because I painted over something that he didn't do. I told him to mind his business but he got hyped and started calling me out of my name, I was going to let it slide but he said something about my mother. I love my mother.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

How so.

I mean obviously they're not going to straight out ask the question but a lot of women like to know that if things do get physical you can take care of yourself. Not saying you gotta be a meathead and fight anyone that comes your way and it might never come up but it's just one of those things that if it does happen you better know what you're doing. Not all women feel this way, but a pretty good amount do.

Exactly what im talking about. Unless you hide behind your gf lol

Im 22 and never been in a true fight either... I cant think of to many times I have been provoked enough to fight though either

I haven't either. Just one time playing pogs this new rule had dropped on the street called "Snatchies" where instead of flipping them with the slammer and risking losing, you just grab them and run. So I called "snatchies" and grabbed the pogs, I think they were like 8 balls, poisons, or whatever the more expensive ones where at the time and dude chased me and I turned around and he sucker punched me in the eye. Then he took off running and I threw my basketball at him and hit him in the head. Like 30 minutes later we were back hanging out, because that was back when friends could do %*$* like that and still be cool afterwards and nobody showed back up with a gun or a crew.

But yea, so I'm 25 and never really been in a fight.

But I wouldn't make the assumption that because you haven't, that you can't. You're probably just smarter than that.

Sucks getting arested in middle school for leaving the bully black and blue.... How does the victim get arrested? smh but after that I was a whole different person.

Best believe I was the man for 7th and 8th grade.

But living in the hood ensures a person throws down at least once before the age of 10. Lost more than I have won but thats how it works.

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

I have never been in a foreal fight either and I'm 21. Either I'm just a cool #@@ dude or my size intimidates people. No need to fight, whooping a N will get you shot nowadays.

upon further investigation...
niketalk

I understand how.

laugh.gif
  but fights shouldn't happen unless they NEED to. If you think that way you'll be alright.

Are y'all !%!!%+@%%*+*% home schooled or something? I can't believe how this happens. NT got some grade A wimps.

^ It was a graffiti forum, he got emotional because I painted over something that he didn't do. I told him to mind his business but he got hyped and started calling me out of my name, I was going to let it slide but he said something about my mother. I love my mother.

I dunno why that made me laugh but it did.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
thought u were talking about a NT'er... didn't know this actually went down haha... props tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Are y'all !%!!%+@%%*+*% home schooled or something? I can't believe how this happens. NT got some grade A wimps.
I'm saying...

just cuz dudes never fought or beef'd in their life doesnt make em wimps
eyes.gif

(i'm 25 and never had a fight in my life)

Back
Top Bottom