True Life NT - I'm 20 Yrs Old And Never Had A Fight In My Life....Tips?

I'm not intimidating, not the strongest or weakest but it seems most of the people i know had atleast one fight or more in their lives....me NONE. I don't like drama and it never came to me and to be honest if i were to get into a fight i have no idea how good i would do.
frown.gif
 Does that make me less of a man?  

im the type to never engage in a fight but when I was in 6th grade this "bully" pushed me while i was walking down the stairs........................needless to say it was on

why would it make u less of a man? that would only be if uve never been n a fight cuz u backed down from all of em...

I remember my first fight, it was in the summer of 1998 July 25. This kid use to bully many other kids and thought it would be funny to throw a water balloon at me when i wasnt even playing with him. We were both fighting like a bunch of *******.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

why would it make u less of a man? that would only be if uve never been n a fight cuz u backed down from all of em...
I never back down from anything bc i was never in a situation like that

I've never been in a fist fight that lasted more than two punches in my life because they all got broken up.

I do not feel like any less of a man.

I have never been in a foreal fight either and I'm 21. Either I'm just a cool #@@ dude or my size intimidates people. No need to fight, whooping a N will get you shot nowadays.

Originally Posted by tyroneaintblack

Doesn't make you less of a man, but it will make you less appealing to a women.

How so.

I have never been asked by a female hey how are your fighting skills? Or how many people have you beat up in your life?

So what, I'm 28 and I've never been in a fight.

I def don't feel any less of a man.

And as for girls, WTH has you fighting got to do with them liking you
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by lexflex81

So what, I'm 28 and I've never been in a fight.

I def don't feel any less of a man.

And as for girls, WTH has you fighting got to do with them liking you
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

How so.

I have never been asked by a female hey how are your fighting skills? Or how many people have you beat up in your life?

its one of the first questions i ask...

"when's the last time you got in a fight" if it was more than a year ago i'm not dealin with him

I dont see how this would make you less of a man. If anything it makes you a smart man. I remember back in the days i used to always get into fights. I would go out just looking for trouble which i was very stupid of me. I mean the last fight i got into, back in like 06 or 07, i got hit with a hammer like 4 or 5 times. Def not fun. Luckily i met my wife and she calmed me down alot and made me see the stupidity of my ways.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Jking0821

How so.

its one of the first questions i ask...

"when's the last time you got in a fight" if it was more than a year ago i'm not dealin with him
laugh.gif

that man is liable to put hands on you though

guess that's how you like em
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom