True or False..Fans in nosebleeds/bleachers are more passionate...

I say true. they are no t worried about their image/money.. just their team winning and this opinion is coming from being at the laker game tonightDISCSSS...... TRUE OR FALSE?

True...I can say in Orlando...the O-Zone (upper bowl) is generally a lot louder and rowdier than the lower bowl.

True...They're the people who scrub together money to see their team for the first time in years just to be a part of it. They don't have the luxury ofgoing all the time.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

True...They're the people who scrub together money to see their team for the first time in years just to be a part of it. They don't have the luxury of going all the time.

seriously

alg_creatures.jpg

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

I say true. they are no t worried about their image/money.. just their team winning and this opinion is coming from being at the laker game tonight DISCSSS...... TRUE OR FALSE?

300 section fans ftw. i was in 313 tonight and everyone where i was at was into the game and loud for all 48 minutes.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

I say true. they are no t worried about their image/money.. just their team winning and this opinion is coming from being at the laker game tonight DISCSSS...... TRUE OR FALSE?

300 section fans ftw. i was in 313 tonight and everyone where i was at was into the game and loud for all 48 minutes.
word drove to LA for game 7 and sat in section 314 we were crazy up there...ppl wear Lakers more in that section as opposed to the 100s...ive satthere too but most of those fans use a Laker game as a get together or social hour...wear their clubbin' clothes and crap
sick.gif

i could see where that applies but DEFINITELY not at dodger stadium

stereotypical gangster "raider" fans who seem to only go there and start %%%# with opposing fans, blow up stupid beachballs and do the wave

thats the outfield and reserve, unsure of top deck since its been ages since ive sat up there

I have sat in both sections at staples. The 300 section is def louder. But that does not mean that they are more passionate. Just that they are louder. but nothaving the luxury to go to games all the time makes it that much more exciting.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

False they're just drunk.
that's not true at all, they didn't even serve beer at the old yankee stadium, in the bleacher sections.

As far as the topic goes, being rowdier doesn't necessarily make you more passionate. That being said, bleachers are probably the funnest area to be in.

True.

Don't get me wrong though, there are a few passionate ones that sit in the good seats too. This is in regards to Petco and Qualcomm.

I've only sat in the bleeds at the Staples and the fans up there are great.
pimp.gif

But majority of the time, the more passionate fans get the bleeders.

very true. i've sat in the 300's numerous times at staples and it's always rowdier there. the only bad thing about being up there is the view.

True.

But I sit down low because I gotta have a good view. The majority of the real fans at the Niners games are up top although there are some die hard fans in thelower level too. I used to sit up top all the time back in high/middle school, but now that I got season tickets for the lat 6 years Ive been 50 yard line,18th row - so I have been really spoiled the last few years.
pimp.gif
Althoughthey been borderline trash the last few seasons, I think we're on the come up and these seats have been the best/funnest investment I have ever made.
happy.gif

falso

It's just two different crowds...seems like everybody enjoys wins equally and takes Ls just as hard

Back
Top Bottom