True or False: One Can meet their Mate after College.

Some people say the latest you can find the one you will marry and that is gonna stick with you is by Junior year of college. If you're young andsuccessful do you feel you can trust a person honestly who wasn't there with you when times were rough?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
looks likeI'll be spending the rest of my life alone

Tough question, thinking about it, you dont really meet alot of people after college unless your out clubbing and im sure most people dont wanna wife someonethey met in the club, regardless I think you can but at a small chance.

Y'know there's people who put off marriage until they're into their 30s and end up having marriages that last a lot longer than those of theirfriends who married straight of school or people who never go to college at all and find some one to be with.

Does NT just make up a new aphorism every week or something?

As a man, I just see it hard to get a woman after college fresh from scratch. If a chick is making moves it is possible to get her but thats a lot of work.Only think I can really see is scooping up a young college chick, but even then here eyes are prolly green.

If thats what you're gonna look at when looking for a chick, I honestly think you'd be searching for a long time. Times are always gonna be rough nomatter how you look at it you just gotta find that chick thats right for you at that right moment in time.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Tough question, thinking about it, you dont really meet alot of people after college unless your out clubbing and im sure most people dont wanna wife someone they met in the club, regardless I think you can but at a small chance.

If you have friends, you can meet their friends.

Its all about who you know that can introduce you to other people.

i think its true, but you gotta filter through a lot of wilderbeast, whales, and monsters.

Aye Lucky. If you still wearing them small busted black dress shoes and red socks combo. You won't meet any mate(s).

See cats think I`m talking about finding Wifey from the jump in College.

You meet a Chick, yall can be friends for 5 years, then eventually yall get closer, and boom she wifey.

I`m saying like meeting a chick after college, becoming friends, boom bow bling now she wifey. It seems really tough. I would think Grad and Med School wouldbe a big way, work isn't all that well.

This one hits close to home for me because I broke up with the girl I met in college. How about let's hope it's true or else like someone else saidI'll be alone also. I think it depends who you are around but I'll agree with the not wanting a chick you meet a club, the chances of her being a goodone are slim.

College is not the rough time. The time after college is rough, being that you found you're girl early she would be with you during these times.

Originally Posted by i like shoes too

the great majority of people arent finding their mate in college
I'd say this. My parents met in a damn YMCA soccer game when they were in their late 20's.

So would you all say the individuals who find their mates late were just to business oriented? Lol I see to many cats in their 30s on that Gigalos get lonelytoo steez.

Me and mines just broke up after being together for 3 years and meeting in college. I got about a year or more left and i'm gonna make use of it to themax...but I would say there is always a chance to meet your mate after college is over.

The only thing holding you back from finding a mate after college or anything life for that matter is the just the notion of it. These sayings are only asstrong as you make them out to be.

this is a question??

DUH people can find love after college
laugh.gif
How you take into consideration the people that didn't go??

I mean dam, when I graduated I was 22---kinda dumb to think that for the rest of my life I have NO shot at finding somebody.

Back
Top Bottom