TRUE SALE @ WALNUT CREEK 9/27 - 9/30

EVERYTHING AT LEAST HALF OFF!!!!

SALE STARTS ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 27TH 11AM - 7PM

AND CONTINUES THOUGH THE WEEKEND...

1335 SOUTH MAIN ST. WALNUT CREEK,CA

MENS & WOMENS CLOTHING, SHOES & ACCESSORIES ON SALE!!!!

trueeast1.jpg
Free Shipping on Nike Dunk SBs over $30 at CCS.com. Use code CEHAFF$20 off your order of $99 at eastbay.com. Use code LKS17W39 Receive Free Shipping with Code GOOD + Spend over $75 and receive 10% off @ Karmaloop! Check out: IndividualSole.com for the latest on kicks, clothes & culture!

I just went there today and got t-shirt with Joe Montana on it and it's called frisco kid. I'll be back next Friday since the last time I was there for a sale I got a pair of dunks for 40 bucks.

mann i hope that the clothing i've purchased today won't be the ones part of the sale !!!

any chances that the womens jordan 8 hoody's might hit the 50% mark? haha.

Heard the line was bananas it took my boy over a hour just to get in the store :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS

The home of true champions
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle​

It took me over an hour to get in. The line for the register was way too long and it was so hot in there. I didn't even get anything. :smh:
smh.gif

i agree with the others. took me like a hour myself to get inside the store, another 1 hour+ to wait in line to purchase my stuff.

when i got in, all the good stuff were gone. >:
mad.gif

so i just bought some "decent" stuff that i wouldn't really purchase at regular price. :b
tongue.gif

they need a better AC too. was hella hot in that store. :lol:
laugh.gif

I hate to say it but TRUE sales never turn out good. Everything that I buy on impulse, I usually sell later......
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

went today pretty wack..knew everything was gona be gone but i was bored so i said what the hell and went...
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
"THIS STAR AINT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE 2 OF US!"

Not much selection but got three t-shirts and a Sf hat. I thought about getting a pair of sneakers and a Jacket but nothing caught my eye.

I swung by this morning. There wasn't much stuff left. There was a little line to get in but not too bad. Didn't cop anything.

I was there yesterday and today. Yesterday was just bad. Today wasnt as bad as yesterday. I have pics on my myspace blog . www.myspace.com/roll_low and click on 005 - daily snaps. From there you can see what i mean.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Those are some crazy pics Dunks r nice. I saw a couple of my homies in a few of your pictures.

TRUE SALE: Yeah... alot of T's gone but there's still some fly Nikes on deck! A couple of Dunk Highs I didn't see yesterday are rockin for 50, and there still some premium AF1's for 75 & Air Stabs on sale for 55! Worth while if your checking for kicks....

www.myspace.com/thetrueeast

:lol:
laugh.gif
Im glad I didn't go :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS

The home of true champions
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle​

Back
Top Bottom