TRUE STORY: Harry Potter just swindled one of my girls from me!

Yo, I just got defacated on. So for the last 3 weeks this girl I met from Wales that's an actress has been coming with me to work and just coming through and cooking exotic European
meals and what not for a brotha. Two days ago she flew to New York to audition for a play on Broadway, she hits me everytime she has free time because she is outhere alone. So
tonight shoots me a text that says,"Guess who I'm at dinner with"? I'm like , "I dunno girl, I gotta hit you back though". She text me like 5 minutes later like, "I know you aren't easily
impressed but you will never guess!" I respond, "It really doesn't matter and you are acting you age right now." (She's 20 btw) So love is like I'm at dinner with Daniele Radcliffe and I
tell her, " I have no clue who that is, is he a famous playwright or something, cool!" She says,"no silly he played HARRY POTTER!" I'm like, " That's dope ya'll with the rest of the crew
just meeting everyone?" "No, just me and him went to a restaurant here in Manhattan." She continues " You American boys are so charming!" I'm like "ude isn't American." She text
know I was talking about you. " I told him about you and he asked me to make him some of the food I made you"
indifferent.gif
  She then goes on to tell me she got the gig and she is moving to N.Y. This is hands down one of the funniest experiences I've had in a long time and the best part is she ALWAYS text me goodnight and she didn't so dude should be smashing rigght...... abouutt...... nowww!!! I would post pictures of her and I swear to god I want to but ya'll snitched on me before and on other cats. Her is the play she auditioned for.

images
      exact sequence of my reaction when I got home
eyes.gif
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Okay don't post pics
just give us her name.
if she's really an actress it shouldn't be hard to find.

Or you are telling tales of the duck.

How are you going to let Harry Potter steal you're girl?! 
indifferent.gif

You're slackin' OP! 
laugh.gif

Why would I make up a story about another man smashing a girl I was messing with as a grown #%@ man? I couldn't make this up. God this site has a lot of Debbie downers, I wanted to share an incredibly weird yet funny experience but of course if I don't post pics I'm lieing. If I do one of you losers will be up for the next 3 hours scouring the internet for her info to contact her which in turn would be really bad for business. Nvm I'll go to bed, I have to be up at 7 for my imaginary job where I meet imaginary women.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Why would I make up a story about another man smashing a girl I was messing with as a grown #%@ man? I couldn't make this up. God this site has a lot of Debbie downers, I wanted to share an incredibly weird yet funny experience but of course if I don't post pics I'm lieing. If I do one of you losers will be up for the next 3 hours scouring the internet for her info to contact her which in turn would be really bad for business. Nvm I'll go to bed, I have to be up at 7 for my imaginary job where I meet imaginary women.

When you gonna share it?

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

10 POINTS FOR GRYFFINDOR!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Boy put that wand to work and give her a potion 

More importantly pics of ol' gal?

If you really cared about her being alone in Manhattan, you've would have put some fellow NTers on....come on brotha
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom