Trusted places where to buy authentic Sneakers

I’ve read that many people complain about Stockx, accusing them of selling fakes.
I don’t know what to think since I ordered from Stockx a few times and had no issues, but I may not be that good at legit checking my shoes.

Does anyone know websites or stores where to buy 100% authentic sneakers? It’d be greatly appreciated if you could recommend stores in Europe since I’m from Italy.

Thanks

Nike.com is about as 100% as your going to get.

retailers such as stockx and footlocker are legit, but their employees are known to do shady stuff independently with inventory.

so as a whole stockx is about as legit as it gets, but it’s rogue employees you gotta watch out for…..anywhere shoes are sold

Thanks for answering guys.
Unfortunately, I can’t buy from Goat. Living in Italy, I’d have to pay custom duties.
That’s why I choose Stockx, but after reading bad feedbacks about them I’d like to try and find a trusted place here in Europe.

I’ve also been using Klekt, but is quite more expensive then Stockx

I dont think theres a better option than stockx, especially for europe. 9 times out of 10 transactions go smoothly, I wouldnt worry about using stockx.

Ebay is offering authentication of shoes now too, not sure if it includes europe but you could always order through a forwarder in the usa.

I dont think theres a better option than stockx, especially for europe. 9 times out of 10 transactions go smoothly, I wouldnt worry about using stockx.

Ebay is offering authentication of shoes now too, not sure if it includes europe but you could always order through a forwarder in the usa.

I think you’re right. Unfortunately, eBay does not offer authentication here in Europe. I guess I’ll keep using Stockx. Perhaps it’s just me but every time I buy something at resell, I’m always worried to receives fakes, especially since there are so many that are very well made.
Thanks for your help

Back
Top Bottom