Trying to Avoid a Scam! Vol. What do you guys think?

Thanks for your response!

Heres some information for you:

As with any job, you must be able to respond to advertisements in a timely manner.

Compensations: you will be paid $10.00 to $20.00 for each application you process. For example, if you process 35 in a week you will make $350-$700 in thatweek. The average person makes $500 per week. The amount of money you earn is entirely up to you. You will me responsible for keep track of your earningsfor tax purposes. We do not take out anything for taxes or provide you with a 1099 form.

Training: The training materials you receive will give you step-by-step instructions on how to get started. When you receive your training materials, you maybegin working the same day. There are no special software requirements for this position.

Payment for work completed: You will receive your payments through PayPal for each application you process. If you do not have a PayPal account, please signup for one at www.paypal.com. The sign-up process is very secure and simple and takes about 10 minutes. It is the easiest way for you to get paid, see as this is a completely online business. If you are still interested and would like the training materials,please email me at rsou1729@gmail.com and I will forward the trainig materials to your email addresswithin 24 hours. There is a ONE TIME non-refundable fee of $15.00 to cover the cost and processing of the training materials, which can be paid from yourPayPal account. This payment can be made to rsou1729@gmail.com through PayPal. This money will easilybe made back by processing one response and it shows you are sincere about the job. this is the only fee you will incur for this job. After recieving thematerials fee, I will send you the materials to your email address within 24 hours. Please respond promptly as we only have a few more positions available. Thank you again for your interest!

I dunno if this is legit, I doubt it, check it out

Ask dude for a UBI # (Unified Business #) you should be able to look up his "Company" at the secretary of state website (google whatever state he isestablished in) if its a Sole Proprietorship or DBA he uses his Social for tax id purposes, he was still issued a UBI and you can look it up on the DOL websiteof again whatever state he is established in.

If its a scam he probably wont respond

Back
Top Bottom