Tucker Carlson’s Top Writer Resigns After Discovery of Racist, Sexist Comments in Online Forum

According to CNN Business, Neff disparaged Black and Asian people and derided a woman for being a “megashrew” in multiple pseudonymous posts. Comments include, “Black doods staying inside playing Call of Duty is probably one of the biggest factors keeping crime down,” which CNN said Neff wrote last month. In another post made this week, CNN reported that Neff said that he “wouldn’t get LASIK from an Asian for free” in response to an email thread with the subject line, “Would u let a JET BLACK congo n—– do lasik eye surgery on u for 50% off?”

Tucker Carlson calls Sen. Tammy Duckworth a 'moron' and a 'coward'
Yahoo Entertainment
5f056cdf5499203ae9fe31cb_o_U_v2.png

Hello, NikeTalk.

might resign the whole show b/c everything about it is racist.

this is blake neff btw:
1594451695700.png

If I looked like this I'd be lashing out online also.

The attempt of a comb over with two strands of hair is funny. If I put it all to the front maybe it will be less noticeable.

Yeah, he is the racist that was on niketalk airing LeBron’s so called dirty laundry.
If that was recently I missed it. He got exposed last year or late in the year prior. It
C'mon man, this is fox news. Not :smh: worthy. Anyway, u good lawyer? Would u take my case pro bono if (i see him)/when I snuff him considering the possibility that I get caught?

Back
Top Bottom