Tulsa King Thread - Sylvester Stallone Paramount+ S1 Out Now

1668381150336.png

Stars Sylvester Stallone as New York mafia Dwight Manfredi. He is released from prison 25 years after he was unceremoniously exiled by his boss. Dwight sets up shop in Tulsa, realizing that his mob family doesn’t have his best interests at heart. Naturally, he forms his own team to establish a new criminal empire instead. Tulsa King

I **** with it so far.

Kinda really opened my eyes to how the old way of crime is dead in advanced areas and only really possible in a slow area that’s still susceptible to crime tactics of the past.

Some of my fav actors are in this.

Savage 🔥

Saw the first two eps yesterday and I enjoyed it. Took a while to get over Sly's voice but I'm good now. Cool storyline so far, he's definitely a good earner. Hopefully they leave him alone to do his thing in Tulsa and not try to bogart his operation.

It was cool to see Lucky Luciano/Vincent[Boardwalk Empire] in something different. Benny Fazio is in witness protection right?

I use to live there for couple years, some of the locations brings back memories, never though id fall in love with that little town. Good show though

They rarely ever do tho, which is why l wonder what is the point of staying loyal. Even if they had good intentions, there's only so long they can provide for your family. At some point they're gonna say enough of this ****.

Been catching up

Oh damn was that a real scene with Tyson and his dad. That gonna hit hard for a certain demographic.

I was not expecting that.

They rarely ever do tho, which is why l wonder what is the point of staying loyal. Even if they had good intentions, there's only so long they can provide for your family. At some point they're gonna say enough of this ****.
You stay loyal so you can come home, to many guys in jail to touch you up if you flip. Also if you are still a friend of our's prison is a lot easier. Remembner scene in Goodfellas.

Should have saw this coming, Fonzy been a scumbag since 2Fast 2Furious. LOL

That crew is incompetent :lol: and the old man / boss is not well

+ they clearly didn't do right by him when he was away
Guy really didn't learn his lesson after getting his jaw wired shut. SMH. Son kind of dumb for that stunt.
Ending lame AF.
Yeah ending definitely could have been better, any average lawyer can get that case thrown out. He didn't physically deliver it and they have no way of tying him to it. I would rather things just end without any incident, they already have a protagonist for next season with the ex husband of the horse trainer. She always into bad boys since Wyatt Earp.

I think his crew really helps the show, they are such a good mix. The bartender, Bad Face, Tyson, the owner of the dispensary, even the scary chick with the voice of reason.

Back
Top Bottom