Tupac “Thug Life” 25th anniversary vinyl release

Omg, I cant wait. Probably releasing tomorrow :pimp:

Interscope had him remove songs and he had like 3 different tracklists for this album.

Runnin’, Life’s So Hard, Hurts The Most, Bury Me A G (Original Pac Solo Version), God Bless The Dead. This woulda been another unquestioned classic.

Interscope had him remove songs and he had like 3 different tracklists for this album.

Runnin’, Life’s So Hard, Hurts The Most, Bury Me A G (Original Pac Solo Version), God Bless The Dead. This woulda been another unquestioned classic.

Don’t forget about Out On Bail, another hidden classic in his nearly endless list of classic tracks. A good portion of these songs ended up on R U Still Down.

Man, the evolution of this guys catalog is stupendous, especially given it was only a span of 5 years.

Cant wait for the 25th anniversary of Me Against The World in March!

One of a good amount of albums I re-visited recently and it's so good. Pour Out A Lil Liquor is a GOAT song, as is Bury Me A G.

I honestly didn't know this album & "Ride Wit' Us or Collide Wit' Us" even existed up until last night. Listened to "Thug Life" this morning. FIRE!!

My ratings, for PAC’s studio “alive” albums:

2Pacalypse Now - 4/5
Strictly 4 My...- 4.5/5
Thug Life - 4.5/5
Me Against The World - 5/5
All Eyez On Me - 5/5
7 Day Theory - 6/5, lol

One of the greatest discographies ever. And Me Against, All Eyez and 7 Day Theory is one of the best back to back to back classic album trios ever. Strictly and Thug Life are personal classics to me, though objectively they are near classic overall. Or, classic, but not iconic in the sense that his later work is.

Last edited:
Saw HellRazor1978 HellRazor1978 make the thread a few weeks ago and been waiting for a chance to sit down with a cup and really take this album in again.

So good. Haven't listened to this album all the way through in too many years.

Rap music the GOAT.

This album gets overlooked too often. Some of Pac's best work and for sure the best work from Pac's homies. And Stretch was one of the illest combo's with Pac . Shame they were never able to get an album out. That would have been some of the hardest ish in Hip Hop history.

Back
Top Bottom