Tupac ft. Nas - Thugs Mansion appreciation.

Joined Jan 3, 2008
I once contemplated suicide, and woulda tried
But when I held that 9, all I could see was my momma's eyes
No one knows my struggle, they only see the trouble
Not knowin it's hard to carry on when no one loves you
Picture me inside the misery of poverty
No man alive has ever witnessed struggles I survived

..R.I.P.

Joined Feb 9, 2008
Tupac feat. Anthony Hamilton yes, Nas no. I agree with Snoop when he said he didn't like when people who Pac didn't mess with get on songs with him.

alcapone

Banned
Joined Feb 2, 2009
Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

I once contemplated suicide, and woulda tried
But when I held that 9, all I could see was my momma's eyes
No one knows my struggle, they only see the trouble
Not knowin it's hard to carry on when no one loves you
Picture me inside the misery of poverty
No man alive has ever witnessed struggles I survived

Joined Mar 29, 2008
This worked because of the time it came out. At that time Nas was recreating himself as a lyricist making more sentimental songs like this, and Pac was only 6years passed. If this came out today it would sound awkward. That better dayz album had some gems on it

Joined Feb 14, 2008
Originally Posted by blacklion23

Tupac feat. Anthony Hamilton yes, Nas no. I agree with Snoop when he said he didn't like when people who Pac didn't mess with get on songs with him.

co-sign

Joined Mar 17, 2007
Originally Posted by I GET PAPER

Originally Posted by blacklion23

co-sign
Co-sign x2, but theres just something about that acoustic

Joined Aug 28, 2008
Originally Posted by homeboy d

Originally Posted by I GET PAPER

blacklion23 wrote: [hr][/hr] Tupac feat. Anthony Hamilton yes, Nas no. I agree with Snoop when he said he didn't like when people who Pac didn't mess with get on songs with him.

co-sign

Yep...even though I do like this song...
The one wit Anthony Hamilton is so much better...

Joined Jun 12, 2006
damn this whole time ive overlooked this pac verse. usually i dont try to analyze pacs lyrics mainly because i feel they are very straight forward. this verseon the other hand is pretty damn deep.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now