Turmoil in the wu-tang, EVERYONE VS RZA!

why is everybody actin like this is news?? remember when one of the wu members said they was a cab driver cause rza didnt pay?

it was on mtv a while back
i graduated from hungry and made it to greedy; my flow is like pasta, take it and eat it; but ima need cheese if im bakin a zetti​
**weezy**​

This was inevitable.

I always figured RZA would be the downfall of the Wu.

"Hip Hop hippie" :lol:
laugh.gif
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

I always figured something was up with the WU. I went to college in a medium sized town, and various Wu-Tang members STAYED doing little shows there. I'm talkin' like 200 people venues, if that. Just kind of shows you maybe the bread wasn't being spread around correctly, cuz there is no way they were bringing in much loot by performing in Kalamazoo, MI.

I think the RZA will back down eventually though--he'll see that everyone in the group isn't feeling his tactics, and more importantly, the fans are buggin'. But then again, $$ is a powerful thing.
We livin' this cuz it's deep in our bones...​

Quote:
good. you cant have a wu album without ghost anyways...

This was cleared up awhile ago, Ghost is on it.

Quote:
remember when one of the wu members said they was a cab driver cause rza didnt pay?
Murder gloves hide the fingerprint, but never the sin

Rza is like the hiphop version of Roger Waters and Pink Floyd. A control freak in the studio who pisses off everyone.

Billy Korgan is like that too. Some people just have a vision and force it upon other people. Not a good look.
...TEAM RAPTORS !
In Colangelo I Trust!

Oh man hearing son talking about making an album without rza got me pumped.
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Shallowside-954!!​

I need to hear the other side of the story, we need a rza interview next. |I
tired.gif
stylemolester​
TEAMMARVEL​
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-jh​

when i heard this on the radio today i kinda knew there was gonna be a discussion about this. Anything i read about rza go's both ways. He cool one minute, then another he will change up on you. He's the business part of wu so of course there's gonna be questions about where's who's money at.
"Who hood want what, yo, your hood butt"-Memph Bleek

c'mon Bobby Digital :smh:
smh.gif
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers... WORDUP!"​

i just hope they comin at rza first and not the media, thats not a good look airing someone out like that. but on the other hand steeles cant messin with dudesmoney, but its too many personalities within a unit as large as this, so it was somewhat inevitable. I just need this album to be solid, im coutin on it.

smh.gif
@ rae. about 10 tracks have already leaked and none of them sound like what rae is describing them as.

rza is filiming a movie right now called possession mambo or something like that
is 8 diagrams done or what?

they have an appearance at toad's place in new haven in january that i was planning on attending

should be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom