"Turn a Walk of Shame into a Stride of Pride"

The British give no #!%!$ with their advertisements. Not a single damn was given. I am amused at the YOLO present in the last woman with her 5inch heels on.

Of course the hot one is walking with a cool stride. She's the only one that's going to get a call back. The rest were
sick.gif

Small sample size, but British woman.
30t6p3b.gif

they marketed it perfectly. to have a classy walk of shame wear our clothes. they selling a lifestyle.
roll.gif

They need to be able to stay the night to have the walk of shame. We're actually helping them when we buy them a cab.

Unless there's going to be a round 2. You need to kick rocks.

laugh.gif
Ive done that early morning walk/drive more times than I cound....most of the time I feel 
pimp.gif

but after those embarissingly drunk nights its more like 
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by jthagreat

not sure i get it???

I think they are suppose to be leaving some dudes place after a night of dating/sexing hence da walk of shame?Idk
ohwell.gif

o alright . i should have known wit h the "walk of shame"
laugh.gif
 at the thought of myself being a virgin. 

In college we used to give girls the ultimate business when they were on their walk. Half of them would be walking back from teammates dorm rooms right past the practice field. College was fun. 

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

not sure i get it???

I think they are suppose to be leaving some dudes place after a night of dating/sexing hence da walk of shame?Idk
ohwell.gif

o alright . i should have known wit h the "walk of shame"
laugh.gif
 at the thought of myself being a virgin. 

ampffo.jpg
div>

Makes me miss college. My apartment had a balcony overlooking one of the busiest crosswalks by campus. We used to get our morning
pimp.gif
on on the balcony and boo the skeezers walking back to campus
laugh.gif

When I was an RA in the dorms and I would work that 5am-8 am shift at the front desk I would slow clap people giving them a grin and wink who would come in looking disheveled.
laugh.gif

In the Navy it was Vulture's Row. If a girl was in the hall, she wasnt there for long. Dudes were grimey. Chicks could got through multiple dudes a night. I remember runaways being located and found in the barracks. At one time the base was down the street from a shelter for girls hooked on drugs or alcohol. They would end up on base most nights. It was crazy cause if you didnt pull in chicks in the club on Friday or Saturday nights you could still go back to base and have you choice of chicks.

Back
Top Bottom