Turning 21 What Bars/Clubs?

So I am finally turning 21 legally and was wondering what bars sand clubs are good my birthday is the 26th on a Friday night. I have heard good things about Belltown, and the War Room being off the chain. I wont have to hit up 18 and up clubs, but if somone wants to tell me some good spots or what they did for there 21 that would be helpful.

Thanks in advance

I was in Pullman. Way more fun. My roommates had to prop me up on their shoulders and carry me home.

For Seattle, I would say the way to go is a local dive bar. They're more likely to even let you in at midnight (some places, especially nicer places, don't like 21 runs in their establishments). It's also cheaper and you'll get free drinks out of it. I guarantee you will have more fun at a dive.
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​
KEVIN / & JEFF/ & Wally / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

^Doesn't exist.

OK maybe it does but it is not as easy to come across as it should be.

I am 31, what that means is that for the most part I drink in dives willing to overserve me that don't stop serving at 2am, the kinds of places old fisherman go to die.

Team Pacific Northwest

Two thoughts; First The UW Huskies are better than you think and if you are not disgusted by the Ozone Music Awards then you are whats wrong with Hip Hop​

^^^ Bal Mar in Ballard actually fits the description. Very chill, lowlit upscale loung without the cost, never crowded, at least when I've been there. They have a DJ spinning and there's plenty of rap in the mix. No dancing, but you really couldn't anyway.
KEVIN / & JEFF/ & Wally / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

if i am in Ballard I am at Kings Hardware, maybe the Tractor, The 4 B's is across from my work so if I want a drink or the Treehouse if I want good food. I don't know the spot you are talking about, is that the new(er) place across from The Matador maybe?

Team Pacific Northwest

Two thoughts; First The UW Huskies are better than you think and if you are not disgusted by the Ozone Music Awards then you are whats wrong with Hip Hop​

^^ yeah, balmar is right across the street from the matador. i was just there this weekend. it's a good chill place with good drinks and decent music. kings hardware is tight because they have skee ball!

I am the champ, you dont want to see me at the skee ball homie. :wink:
wink.gif

Team Pacific Northwest

King's Hardware is a great place. Good crowd control, unlike anywhere in Fremont. Great burgers too.

I need spots too....where do all the females stay?

TEAMKutsuKami
>The Shoe God is on our Side<
Kutsu-Kun​

the only spots in seattle you need to goto are war room, cha cha, sea sound lounge, what ever bada turned into, Linda's, the viceroy, and if you can find anight that ichrio is promoting those are off the hook. Oh and havanas can be fun too.

Seasound lounge on thursdays

Ibiza's or Baltic Room on Fridays

Club Heavens or Toi at saturdays...i havent been to war room in hella tho...

For a Chill spot check out Twist in Belltown, Twighlight in Downtown Seattle or The Parlor in Bellevue

Back
Top Bottom