Turning TWENTY: How did you guys deal with it??

Im turning 20 this year too..
pimp.gif

Word.

Everything goes downhill from here.

I'm waay past my prime. I turned 20 last year.
smh.gif

I celebrated mine on the 2nd and all day I thought about .. "what's next"

20 will be a progressive year for me. I plan to take my life on a higher plateau.

Maybe you can as well.

Age is just a number dude, just make sure you get your %++* together. At 20 I had everything going for me, I was in school and thought I had my future planned out. Now I am turning 23 in a month and feel like I don't have anything going, no job, not in school, no degree. Keep your head up and don't be like me.

Im turning 20 on thursday of this week too!

Spring break starts this coming weekend. UT VSA is hosting Asian Olympics this year, so all the dallas, houston, oklahoma kids will be in town. Flag football, partying, everyone from out of town coming into austin, SXSW, gettin kurnk as hell, I'm excited!!

Not to mention, I just went to the John Mayer concert as an early birthday present with seats right in front of the stage so I'm on top of the world right now

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

I played this song and recited these lyrics that morning....

Code:
I woke up early on my born day, I'm twenty years it's a blessingThe essence of adolescent leaves my body now I'm fresh inMy physical frame is celebrated cause I made itOne quarter through life some God-ly like thing createdGot rhymes 365 days annual plus someLoad up the mic and bust one, cuss while I puffs frommy skull cause it's pain in my brain vein money maintainDon't go against the grain simple and plainWhen I was young at this I used to do my thing hardRobbin foreigners take they wallets they jewels and rip they green cardsDipped to the projects flashin my quick cashand got my first piece of a' smokin blunts with hashNow it's all about cash in abundance, n'z I used to run withis rich or doin years in the hundredsI switched my motto -- instead of sayin f' tomorrowThat buck that bought a bottle could've struck the lottoOnce I stood on the block, loose cracks produce stacksI cooked up and cut small pieces to get my loot backTime is Illmatic keep static like wool fabricPack a four-matic that crack your whole cabbage

So did I lol.

I turned 20 back in November and all that changed for me, mentally at least, is that I just feel this sense of urgency in accomplishing what I want and getting what I want out of life. No more excuses for not doing what I want. But so far, so good. I'm having fun and handling my responsibilities as they come. So my advice will be to just enjoy it man. Don't sweat it, just roll with it.

im turnin 25 this year. still don't seem like a big deal.

turnin 20 was nothin. 21 was big. opened things up to more places (bars pretty much).

but really, it aint that big.

turnin 20 was nothin. 21 was big. opened things up to more places (bars pretty much).

You are still a baby, at this time you should be concern with making or having made the right career choice, that's the ONLY thing that matters at your age, you don't wanna be stressed out if your mind when you reach 25 and have no clue what to do with your life....you still got time.

x2 @ homeboy who said after 18 a birthday is just another day....I'm about to turn 28...I rarely even get gifts...

Originally Posted by And I Love It

I am turning 20 this Thursday and am not particularly excited about it.

No longer a teen, twenty sounds so old, and what do I have for it.
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
you're young

I'll be turning 26 this november, i'm not really complaining tho
grin.gif

Turning 20 is like turning 16 now a days. I say everything goes by faster after the age of 25. Age 20-25 is like the best years of life. After 25 or so, live becomes very routine and the years go by really quick.

Couldn't even tell you since it was almost 8 YEARS ago
laugh.gif
I'll let you know how I deal with 30 though

Back
Top Bottom