Turning TWENTY: How did you guys deal with it??

I am turning 20 this Thursday and am not particularly excited about it.

No longer a teen, twenty sounds so old, and what do I have for it.
ohwell.gif

It is not even like I am one year closer to be able to drink legally (Canada).

What good is there? Cheer me up NT
frown.gif

I just got drunk of my ***, you may not be a teen anymore but you can still act like one...happy birthday (i'm sure you can find someone to get you liquor)

lol at 20 sounding old...wait until you're 23, I don't know if my friends are moving fast or if I'm behind the curve...all of them are either married, have kids or both and I'm still single...it feels crazy but I keep telling my self i'm still young

Just go with the flow man, you can't prevent aging, and 20 isn't even bad. I'm at 23 now, and it's only gonna get better. More older more wiser FTW

Your birthday is on the 11th too? so is mine, im turning 17, HBD man
pimp.gif
but D/w another year just means more experiences, its not what you get from the birthday, but what you accomplish in the following year to look forward to. So think about your teens, and keep it rolling because things will keep getting better.

Originally Posted by And I Love It

I am turning 20 this Thursday and am not particularly excited about it.

No longer a teen, twenty sounds so old, and what do I have for it.
ohwell.gif

It is not even like I am one year closer to be able to drink legally (Canada).

What good is there? Cheer me up NT
frown.gif

Edit.

NVM, read it incorrectly.

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

I just got drunk of my ***, you may not be a teen anymore but you can still act like one...happy birthday (i'm sure you can find someone to get you liquor)

I say jus have sum fun and get waaaasted (not to the point u pass out)

I dealt with it fine. I enjoy getting older. You know/learn more and more opportunities are available. For me, being young sucked because I was around mostly older people who could do so much that I couldn't. You will be fine. Just roll with it and have a good time.

It was just another year, man.  It's part of that coming to age period between 18-21.  Enjoy it while you can.

Deal with it? It ain't leprosy. You not even at 21 yet and complaining?

You got a lot of living left to do homie.

GhostRideItwrote:
Your birthday is on the 11th too? so ismine, im turning 17, HBD man
pimp.gif
but D/wanother year just means more experiences, its not what you get from thebirthday, but what you accomplish in the following year to look forwardto. So think about your teens, and keep it rolling because things willkeep getting better.

Thanks! Happy birthday.
pimp.gif

Mangudai954wrote:
Originally Posted by rsdplaya

wouldyou chill out...you're turning 20, not50.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Thanks, that helps. I guess it's just the change from teen to not.. and thinking that I have 3 or 4 years left of school.
sick.gif

turning 20 isnt a big deal though
laugh.gif

just go out and have a good time with your friends/family.
for my 20th i just chilled most of the day and went out at night to eat and just had
a good time.

now turning 21 is different... you just gotta go out and get wasted even if you've been wasted before. you jsut do it because you legally can be and you want to show it to the world
laugh.gif

I played this song and recited these lyrics that morning....

Code:
I woke up early on my born day, I'm twenty years it's a blessingThe essence of adolescent leaves my body now I'm fresh inMy physical frame is celebrated cause I made itOne quarter through life some God-ly like thing createdGot rhymes 365 days annual plus someLoad up the mic and bust one, cuss while I puffs frommy skull cause it's pain in my brain vein money maintainDon't go against the grain simple and plainWhen I was young at this I used to do my thing hardRobbin foreigners take they wallets they jewels and rip they green cardsDipped to the projects flashin my quick cashand got my first piece of a' smokin blunts with hashNow it's all about cash in abundance, n'z I used to run withis rich or doin years in the hundredsI switched my motto -- instead of sayin f' tomorrowThat buck that bought a bottle could've struck the lottoOnce I stood on the block, loose cracks produce stacksI cooked up and cut small pieces to get my loot backTime is Illmatic keep static like wool fabricPack a four-matic that crack your whole cabbage

^^ what he said.

I turned 20 last Oct. It's like the start of your adult life IMO. Not a teen anymore, in the beginning years of real responsibility.

ehhh..20 is nothing special...just means your getting close to 21..either way..you should still get drunk to celebrate

on a side note..my 21st b day is next month..cant wait
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom