TV Guide's 50 greatest cartoon characters

Angela Pickles beat out Mickey Mouse???

Arthur??

No ren and stimpy????

eff this list. . .it's like the Oscars and Grammy's it doesn't matter anymore.

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

Bugs at first, homer second..seems right. HOLD THE PHONE>>> The rest is off no ninja turtles someone messed up a bit....
fixed

Some of y'all feel that Pikachu shouldn't be on the list, but y'all don't realize how much money was made off of his name alone. I remember a time when people debated him to be top 5 status.

Tom and Jerry should have been spot(s) before or after Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner.

Homer is #1. The Simpsons is the longest running television show of all time. I don't think people understand the extent of this show. Example: People are outraged that TMNT aren't on the list, but The Simpsons were around since the original TMNT cartoon. Think about that. The original TMNT were around for, what, 6-7 years, then they went away only to be resurrected in a completely different form many years later which seemed like a lifetime for us who grew up with the original TMNT. Yet the Simpsons never stopped ALL THAT TIME. It's amazing that when they started the Simpsons competed with The Cosby Show, which is an ancient TV show and now they're competing with Family Guy.

BTW, wow, Daria at #41, 9 ahead of Tom & Jerry. It's a quintessentially 90s cult classic, but #41 of all time? Might as well put

the_maxx_cover_3D_2.png

on the list.

Spongebob shouldn't have even been on the list. dude was cool when he first came out. Now he's annoying.

Go ask the lil kids. Theyll cosign
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Some of y'all feel that Pikachu shouldn't be on the list, but y'all don't realize how much money was made off of his name alone. I remember a time when people debated him to be top 5 status.
psst if that's the case, then TMNT should have been on the list as well....TMNT was a big money maker in the late 80's-early 90s. Show lasted 10 seasons.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

psst if that's the case, then TMNT should have been on the list as well....TMNT was a big money maker in the late 80's-early 90s. Show lasted 10 seasons.

I agree.

Pikachu shuld have been top 10.
Goku should be number one just based on his power level. Do you really think any of those jabroni's could take a kamehameha to the face? I think not, I think not.

Back
Top Bottom