TV Guide's 50 greatest cartoon characters

As long as Bugs is #1 I'm good, but Tom & Jerry definitely deserved more love.  I'm glad to see the girl Daria made the list, too.  I was just thinking about that show the other day.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

4. Beavis and Butt-head

^I use love this cartoon back in the day but they are ranked to high

Ummm... where the HELL is ROCKO?!?!

Bugs
pimp.gif

Grinch is too high

Tom and Jerry barely make the cut???
indifferent.gif

Pikachu, though?

If that was made now, Butters would be on it. If not that's blasphemy. Butters>Cartman since 2002. And Pikachu? Really? All it ever says is its name. Come on now.

Number one and two are on point, but number 50 makes the list invalid. And everyone asking for family guy characters..Please....

Originally Posted by ayejreeun

Looked at it again no MARVEL characters.  No Spidey, no X-men?
I don't think any of the comic characters should've been on the list to begin with since they came from another medium.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Originally Posted by mossman75

Originally Posted by Leebuttahz

What about peter griffin or stewie griffin?

If this list was made today those two should be at the top of the list but since it was made 8 years ago they really wasn't big name characters back then
Also the show kind of sucks.

lolol

Wait no Pink Panther? Secret Squirrel? No Droopy? Droopy had the swag of a thousand gazelles.

The whole Hanna-Barbara cartoon crew/Wacky Races should be on the list. Where's Penelope Pitstop and her 12 mob boss pimps? Huckle Berry Hound? Snagglepuss? Where my @!%%# Quick Draw McGraw? At least El Kabong should be on the list.

Originally Posted by Leebuttahz

What about peter griffin or stewie griffin?

Family Guy had already been canceled when this list was made.

Solid list though.

LOl this is the worst list ive ever seen

if Daffy and Tom & Jerry is not in the top 10, fail list

Back
Top Bottom