Twerkin 4 lyfe!!!

So how does everyone feel about the twerking sensation sweeping our nation. I know its nothing new, but the fact that its being glorified now is the focus. I can remember when the girls at spellman stood up to nelly protesting against his tip drill video, filled with nothing but females half naked twerkin.. now, mileys doing it, my girls 25 and thinks its the hottest thing out, you have a 10 girl line up at a highschool all twerking together, and little girls getting beat by their fathers for making twerk tube videos... How does NT feel about the once demonized, now acceptable twerk scene..

Its cool.

Ask a chick if she has considered making one..

If yes...

Instayambs.

White chicks doing it.

Last edited:
twerking is twerking only works on a lady with a proportional backside

the dads nooooo at the intervention was somewhat epic 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Still have to watch that episode. Was cracking up when I saw the commercial. Stevie Ryan :smokin :evil:.

It is what it is...a bunch of chicks performing a time-honored ceremonial harlot dance. It serves all the expected purposes.

Not my daughter, tho.
laugh.gif

As a man without a daughter (knock on wood) I think it's great :lol:

:wow: @ Stevie Ryan having her own show.
I remember watching her Little Loca character on YouTube back in the day.

That video was funny. When she runs into the closet and starts to twerk/cry while her dad is banging on the door = LMAO :rofl:

Soon as "they" gotta hold of it, it was a wrap

Honestly I think this new found phenomenon is a big inside joke with the media

Yup they took that n ruined it like evening else

****** wanna take everything from a ***** man... - Nas

Yeah yeah, yo Nas it's like this man, ****** can't do it like I do it, know what I'm saying, just like ****** can't do what you do... - Dre

Right , right... - Nas 

b*****s been shakin a5s for years. have no idea why its a sensation now...

twerk team is responsible for startin this revolution...

A joint with mass twerkin
:smokin

A group of joints with mass twerkin
:smokin :pimp: :nthat:

Get couple of drinks in em and the cheeks start bouncing. I like it better than the snap dance and krump phrases.

I had this hood joint that I met in a hood club who posted a twerk vid on fb once. I was ASHAMED to be busting her down. :smh:

Yambs were good and the top game was crazy tho.

Also....her face was :rolleyes but the body was built for KOD.

Once again y'all "get none" dudes come in here and act like you turn down women left and right. LOL

First of all, that video is a joke that aired on a TV show.

Second, if a girl wants to shake her *** that's never, NEVER a bad thing

Third, big *** or no ***, most of y'all awkward dudes have no chance and won't do anything anyway.

TRUTH

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom