twitch bans 2019 Streamer of the Year Dr. Disrespect

Perhaps, but we gotta acknowledge while it isn’t our personal preference, it isn’t niche. Not anymore.

I get the propensity to find humor in the idea of neckbeards in their mom’s basement, but ****** is buying houses and making livings off streaming themselves playing video games. It’s wild, but the world is changing quick.

I never said it was niche. The world itself has turned into a niche atmosphere. There’s literally something for everyone nowadays. Again, it’s all personal preference. I don’t care about the homes or houses they buy, again, we all like what we like. There’s money to bad on EVERY platform. Such is true. I use to be an avid gamer so no way am I judging.

You're still wrong.

YouTube is a viewing network, YouTube niche, too?

Go look up the stats on ESports growth, or remain ignorant on the subject, doesn't matter to me.

You also said ESports isn't bleeding into other markets, which is ridiculous.

You have gamers playing with NBA players/rappers, NASCAR is doing virtual races on FOX Sports.

Didn't Ninja have a damn SuperBowl commercial?

C'mon now.
Geez you guys are dense. Video game stars are niche. Theyre not mainstream. Video game viewing sites is a niche market. YouTube? You brought up YouTube? You can't debate with me.

Ninja is one star. And we've named him numerous times in here.

Name another.

Perhaps, but we gotta acknowledge while it isn’t our personal preference, it isn’t niche. Not anymore.

I get the propensity to find humor in the idea of neckbeards in their mom’s basement, but ****** is buying houses and making livings off streaming themselves playing video games. It’s wild, but the world is changing quick.
That doesn't mean it's not a niche market tho. They're selling and being watched by gamers. Not other people outside of the industry.

I personally wouldn't expect anybody that's not into nerd culture to know who these people are and that's including big names like Ninja or Chris Smoove.

Sheeesh all you gotta do is have funny hair and make wierd consecutive noises periodiclly? Sounds like the rap game nowadays.

Still dont get what twitch is, you virtually watch people play video games? People got time for that really?
I've used Twitch for many years, since back when it was still JustinTv. I've gotten to know many great people via Twitch, both acquaintances to play games with and people I would consider good friends.

For me it's more about the chatting than the actual stream. Unless it's something like an e-sports tournament, I'm always doing something else when I have a Twitch stream open.

Chris Smoove prob the best game you tuber.

his classic cod days were the best

him, MarkofJ, CASHNASTY, and QJB

my kid watches berleezy, markiplier, and jacksepticeye I think his name is.

she had no idea who this dude was when I asked her lol

him, MarkofJ, CASHNASTY, and QJB

my kid watches berleezy, markiplier, and jacksepticeye I think his name is.

she had no idea who this dude was when I asked her lol

markofj was a beast at pub but his commentary was kinda boring. Chris smoove still gets hella views so I keep up with him. His commentary is hilarious

markofj was a beast at pub but his commentary was kinda boring. Chris smoove still gets hella views so I keep up with him. His commentary is hilarious

Chris smoove came a long way man :lol:

I remember his camping COD days abusing claymores.

I see he's getting a lot of hate for trashing Last of us 2 though, being as big as he is I would be careful with that because Sony not going to be happy with one of their more popular games getting bad reviews by such a big influencer.

Thought Smoove would have known what the routine was see as Sony hooks him up with stuff early.

Chris smoove came a long way man :lol:

I remember his camping COD days abusing claymores.

I see he's getting a lot of hate for trashing Last of us 2 though, being as big as he is I would be careful with that because Sony not going to be happy with one of their more popular games getting bad reviews by such a big influencer.

Thought Smoove would have known what the routine was see as Sony hooks him up with stuff early.

I respect him for giving his honest view though. He still got that 2K money so I’m sure he’ll be good lol

Real ****, how does an adult with no kids know who these people are? My 8 year old knows but it’s 30+ year olds watching other dudes play video games? :sick: These dudes racking up Ms I ain’t even mad at them

I've used Twitch for many years, since back when it was still JustinTv. I've gotten to know many great people via Twitch, both acquaintances to play games with and people I would consider good friends.

For me it's more about the chatting than the actual stream. Unless it's something like an e-sports tournament, I'm always doing something else when I have a Twitch stream open.
Man i remember those JustinTV days as well. Back then it was either watch Justin TV or watch videos on YouTube. I remember Chris Smoove & DarkSydePhil being the first gamers i ever watched.

I never knew Chris Smoove did anything other than NBA 2K videos.

That is what I know him from.

Funny dude.

Splaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash
Man he had plenty of CoD content from that MW2 era. He was a professional camper that would abuse claymores with the scavenger perk. He stopped playing once CoD went downhill with the futuristic stuff. I remember those days before he revealed his face to his fans. People spent years trying to figure out what Chris looked like. He ended up doing a big reveal with Tony Parker.

Video game viewing sites is a niche market. YouTube? You brought up YouTube? You can't debate with me.

Uh, yea I did because people stream games on YouTube.

This isn't a debate, you just repeat the same things w/o showing data.

Have fun living under your rock, tho.

You alluded to the gaming industry not growing when there's 1B new gamers in the past 5 years and I'm supposed to take anything you say on this subject seriously?

:lol:

This thread really shows how old most NT’ers are and how out of touch some of y’all are with today’s time.

Hate to say it but y’all sounding like boomers lol

This thread really shows how old most NT’ers are and how out of touch some of y’all are with today’s time.

Hate to say it but y’all sounding like boomers lol

Which is ironic, because this is the same place that clowns old out of touch Republicans.

I learned a long time ago that a lot of NT'ers don't know anything outside of NBA, NFL, hip hop and how to spot the difference between "authentic" and swingman Mitchell & Ness shorts.

@HYPR

Are you a streamer? :nerd:

No, I play poker/blackjack for a living but I'm not blind.

Young people also tend to overstate the significance of their interests

I remember when I thought Ninja Turtles was the most important thing in the world...same thing here

7DFA72B4-8F48-4E3C-8CE4-6B2C2F3751D9.png

77% viewers of twitch are 18+ In the US

if you were 18+ when you thought ninja turtles were the most important thing in the world then I would consider your logic.

The Ninja Turtles are the most important thing in the world and no one can tell me otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom