Twitter Fam ... Check in . Not just Twitter'ers ... the FAM .

^
laugh.gif
@ Agthekid

Team *Dead*
kpouoyuhh)k;/ljk///....,.opoiu

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by I Heart Brooklyn

It's a good amount of you on here I've never seen on twitter.

Anti-social #*! $$###!.
Ironic. so in order to be social you have to communicate with people you dont know on the internet rather than communicating with those you indeed know outside the internet. Twitter is ******ed, if i want to know what someone is doing, i am going to telephone them or text. why the hell i want to know what a total stranger is doing?
eek.gif
at you actually thinking that made sense.

OKAY NOW youre the one not making any sense, and still NOT EXPLAINING to me the difference, youre just on a bashing spree forreal. I asked you some simple questions and you FAILED to answer them. No flame on you hommie or people who use Twitter, Im only asking what its for, how youuse it, the difference from Myspace and other internet sites such as????

So where exactly does one start with twitter? i dont think any of my friends are on twitter...should i just start with NT FAM?

Originally Posted by Vidasman

Anti-social #*! $$###!.
Ironic. so in order to be social you have to communicate with people you dont know on the internet rather than communicating with those you indeed know outside the internet. Twitter is ******ed, if i want to know what someone is doing, i am going to telephone them or text. why the hell i want to know what a total stranger is doing?
eek.gif

OKAY NOW youre the one not making any sense, and still NOT EXPLAINING to me the difference, youre just on a bashing spree for real. I asked you some simple questions and you FAILED to answer them. No flame on you hommie or people who use Twitter, Im only asking what its for, how you use it, the difference from Myspace and other internet sites such as????
STOP!!!! I'm not getting into a debate with you over twitter. We like it get over it. I'm not seeing what you need to keep bringing up thetopic for. Your question was already answered like on page 1. What the @!!# else do you need? It's a social network not rocket science. You either get itor you don't. Now I'm done talking to you fam so if you reply, you won't get a reply back.

Originally Posted by Vidasman

Anti-social #*! $$###!.
eek.gif

OKAY NOW youre the one not making any sense, and still NOT EXPLAINING to me the difference, youre just on a bashing spree for real. I asked you some simple questions and you FAILED to answer them. No flame on you hommie or people who use Twitter, Im only asking what its for, how you use it, the difference from Myspace and other internet sites such as????
NOW HOLD UP !

Ain't nobody messing with you dog .

NOW YOU SAY IT !

"Ain't nobody messing with me at all !"

Basically their online text messages. Where you embed links of sites, photos, vids. Most people enjoy following celebrities. We on NT on the otherhand enjoy roasting them.
So where exactly does one start with twitter? i dont think any of my friends are on twitter...should i just start with NT FAM?
Yes. Twitter Thread

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

Chi ill you never PMed me about IT wink wink
nerd.gif
About the sig ?

Post in here fam , I don't PM ...
laugh.gif

SMH at you .

Anti-social #*! $$###!.
eek.gif
we just have different definitions of the word social. you called someone antisocial for not being on twitter as much as you. i thought that made zero sense.
I do get what you are saying though. But I was talking about being anti-social on twitter. Meanig dude aren't making any updates lettingeveryone know their on twitter. Justing keeping to themselves lurking and not saying anything.

twitter.com/finchDinero......

follow me, add me...whatever it may be i just started it...i think thats the first time i've told someone online to follow me...

I do get what you are saying though. But I was talking about being anti-social on twitter. Meanig dude aren't making any updates letting everyone know their on twitter. Justing keeping to themselves lurking and not saying anything.
So let me get this strait and dont get all hurt over spilled milk Fam, just it sounds like after"EXPLAINING" the whole social networking thing from TWITTER, it would seem this statement here is lettin people know its dumb or makes no sense to beon this TWITTER thing if youre not going to update or let people know youre on??? HMmmm thats odd, just to me that all sounds like i hit the nail on the headin my VERY 1st post about all of this
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
THANKS to those of you who explained some it and shed some Smart insight on it all...

Back
Top Bottom