Twitter is gonna put a end to texting?

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Blackberry Messenger replaced text messaging.
I don't have a blackberry.
frown.gif

how?

twitter seems to be one big status update w/o the rest of facebook...i can't talk to my day through twitter but i text/email him on the regular so idon't see twitter replacing texting...

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

lol no you update twitter via texting so ppl will always be txting

Not necessarily.

You can do it various ways.

- Mobile web
- TwitterFon (iPhones)
- Twitterific (IPhones)
- TwitterBerry (Blackberrys)

People rarely send twits thru txt unless you're Shaq.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

he doesn't have any followers

That's exactly the reason why they say it's lame.

I guess some of ya'll are just to "cool". The problem usually is, ya'll just don't know how to use it therefore it's lame.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

lol no you update twitter via texting so ppl will always be txting

Not necessarily.

You can do it various ways.

- Mobile web
- TwitterFon (iPhones)
- Twitterific (IPhones)
- TwitterBerry (Blackberrys)

People rarely send twits thru txt unless you're Shaq.
There's sooo many different twitter apps for iPhone.

i got caught up in the myspace hype, made a facebook but i dont know how to use that %%@* its impossible to find out how to do %%@* its been 7 months and Ihave 3 friends on it, "twitter" just seems pointless.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

i got caught up in the myspace hype, made a facebook but i dont know how to use that %%@* its impossible to find out how to do %%@* its been 7 months and I have 3 friends on it, "twitter" just seems pointless.
You type in names.

Then add them as friends.

How difficult can it be...?

If you already have facebook and 90% of your friends do as well and go on on a regular basis, is there a need for Twitter?
I don't really get what it is.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

i got caught up in the myspace hype, made a facebook but i dont know how to use that %%@* its impossible to find out how to do %%@* its been 7 months and I have 3 friends on it, "twitter" just seems pointless.
You type in names.

Then add them as friends.

How difficult can it be...?

NT'ers in a state of a friend crisis right now, I swear..
laugh.gif
tired.gif

I kinda agree... except I just hate facebook's apps and I still think it should be college only.
ohwell.gif

Edit: The brevity of twitter is something I do like tho. Super simple and concise. Although, I do think the character limit should be raised slightly.

Back
Top Bottom