TWITTER - UNFOLLOW @IAMDIDDY

I followed dude for a day, but he's always yelling at me, telling me to LOCK IN!!!!!! So I unfollowed
laugh.gif
. Btw does dude from the Oxyclean commercialshave a twitter? +%#@ would be hilarious

yall should read what some of the people are saying in the #unfollowdiddy trending topics
roll.gif

Silly people.
Don't they see it's all a part of the plan.
People are following diddy just to unfollow him.
Duh!

Originally Posted by TheTim11

yall should read what some of the people are saying in the #unfollowdiddy trending topics
roll.gif
Some pretty fly cuties twitting within the trend, I had to follow em
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by TheTim11

roll.gif
Some pretty fly cuties twitting within the trend, I had to follow em
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Word? im def gonna check it out

Ah. You're RadioIceCream that followed me earlier today. I got you back on the follow.

#unfollowdiddy because the survivors of Katrina took refugee in his greasy triple whopper waves.......

#unfollowdiddy because he should have fell off that building along with his Ciroc Countdown Ball

#unfollowdiddy he's worth $200mill, still can't get a good ghost writer, whack$%+ rhymes, delivery like a pizza guy, flow like a period

#unfollowdiddy for having kids watching Raisin Under the Sun instead of reading it.

#unfollowdiddy #unfollowseancombs #unfollowpuffdaddy #unfollowdittydot#unfollowsilkycocobutterskin #unfollow100%rainbow

#unfollowdiddy for you not knowing that blue Ciroc count down ball was a secretIlluminati symbol. word to Tom Hanks

#unfollowdiddy for giving us Day26

#unfollowdiddy for giving me a "free taxi ride" and not having it accepted bythe taxi driver =/

#unfollowdiddy for falling off that motorcycle and not dying -.-

#unfollowdiddy because the survivors of Katrina took refugee in his greasy triplewhopper waves

#unfollowdiddy because he still hasn't put out that Cassie Sex Tape yet

#unfollowdiddy because proactive didn't work for me.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom