TWITTER - UNFOLLOW @IAMDIDDY

DIDDY JUST HIT A MILLION FOLLOWERS BUT I HATE DUDE SO.....UNFOLLOW @IAMDIDDY IF YOU WERE FOLLOWING HIM ON TWITTER..WHY? JUST DO IT!!!!

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

haha, I just saw that Cassie shout him out on it, smh. Lets see how fast dude drops from that milli

If you are from BK, unfollow Diddy for what he did to shyne. If you are from Yonkers, unfollow Diddy for the Lox... if you watch MTV unfollow Diddy for givingus Day 26

laugh.gif
just a few ive seen in the last couple minutes...

Its not that serious.............I stopped using twitter anyway.......got old really quick (which reminds me, i need to change my sig)

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Its not that serious.............I stopped using twitter anyway.......got old really quick (which reminds me, i need to change my sig)

u must not be interesting!!

It's not twitter fault you're lame.

People are actually unfollowing dude. If his numbers go under 1 million, I'm going to die of laughter.

Originally Posted by TheTim11

u must not be interesting!!
Word... never seen that guy on twitter

Originally Posted by Agthekid

It's not twitter fault you're lame.

plus why the hell u in a twitter thread if u don't use it anymore. lame *+$ dudes posting for the sake of posting. -follows diddy just so i can unfollowhim-

Originally Posted by MillenTR

People are actually unfollowing dude. If his numbers go under 1 million, I'm going to die of laughter.
G I WOULD OD ON A BAG OF ROFFLES IF THIS HAPPENS!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom