Two18 Air Jordan Shirt

Two18 Air Jordan Shirt

Two18 Air Jordan Hoodie

Two18 Air Jordan Hoodie

Two18-Air-Jordan-Jogger-Suit.jpg

Two18 Air Jordan Jogger Suit

Two18 Air Jordan Shorts

Two18 Air Jordan Shorts

Quality drop. I still think the MCR highs are the best 2 this year and in years, but these are clean and well executed. IMO, 2s are best done in this manner, luxe. That design approach speaks to the foundation of the Air Jordan 2. We shouldn't get all the crazy and unnecessary colorways in basic or less than basic materials.

Well, the hype for 2's hasn't been too crazy save for the Unions and the AMMs. I mean they've al sold out but resell prices aren't insane. So, I hope this far into the year and seeing so many Jordan 2s have little to no resell value, that these still sell out, because I want Two18 to win, BUT, resellers stay away so at least if these are FCFS Aand I choose to line up for these, I'm lining up with people who actually want the shoe. Those types of lines are typically easier to deal with. And hopefully stock is plentiful. These might my last cop of the year until next spring unless something crazy comes out of no where. So getting a retail dub would be nice.

The promo vid is cool, anytime my city is shown in a positive light I’m with it & I do like the clothes, but the shoe is still so blah 🤦🏾‍♂️
Was in burn rubber yesterday and they said they were getting alot of calls on these. While I was there I heard one call and a group of kids stopped in to get info on the release. Staff had on a pair too. They look dope in person. But I've been in on these since the first leak 🤷🏿‍♂️. Looking forward to Friday. These will likely be my last cop of the year. Unless JFG 993s don't have crazy resell and maybe I change my mind on the Lost and found AJ1s which is doubtful

Doesn't make sense at all. These are a Fall/Winter themed shoe.
About a fourth of the sole is clear 🤷🏿‍♂️. The rest fades to a translucent brown. To each his own obviously. That's how shoes work, some like some don't. But this ist the first time we've gotten translucent/white outsoles on a fall release. I'm obviously super biased though lol

Was in burn rubber yesterday and they said they were getting alot of calls on these. While I was there I heard one call and a group of kids stopped in to get info on the release. Staff had on a pair too. They look dope in person. But I've been in on these since the first leak 🤷🏿‍♂️. Looking forward to Friday. These will likely be my last cop of the year. Unless JFG 993s don't have crazy resell and maybe I change my mind on the Lost and found AJ1s which is doubtful
These should give you no trouble at all, retail or resell Fam, you’ll have em. The JFs could go either way, especially after his last drop, the lost & founds should be good, as long as we do the footwork.

Copped my pair today at the “friends and family” event today but they let the whole city in wasn’t no exclusivity….a bit chaotic but they had PAIRS everybody got a pair or 2 if they wanted it…..quality control a little iffy but all in all it’s a good quality shoe and put on for Detroit and the surrounding cities 🔥

Copped my pair today at the “friends and family” event today but they let the whole city in wasn’t no exclusivity….a bit chaotic but they had PAIRS everybody got a pair or 2 if they wanted it…..quality control a little iffy but all in all it’s a good quality shoe and put on for Detroit and the surrounding cities 🔥
Had no clue they were doing an event today, the sample’s definitely look clean. So you’re saying they’ll have plenty of pairs on Friday?

Had no clue they were doing an event today, the sample’s definitely look clean. So you’re saying they’ll have plenty of pairs on Friday?
Yeah it was supposed to be friends and family but I guess the invites got sent out more than they were supposed to……I can’t really say cause they sold a lot of pairs today but the workers and Ro kept emphasizing they’ll have plenty of pairs for everybody

Yeah it was supposed to be friends and family but I guess the invites got sent out more than they were supposed to……I can’t really say cause they sold a lot of pairs today but the workers and Ro kept emphasizing they’ll have plenty of pairs for everybody
Bet, I guess I’ll head there an hour or so before they release downtown on Friday. I really want that blue shirt too.

About a fourth of the sole is clear 🤷🏿‍♂️. The rest fades to a translucent brown. To each his own obviously. That's how shoes work, some like some don't. But this ist the first time we've gotten translucent/white outsoles on a fall release. I'm obviously super biased though lol
pretty sure the entire sole is clear and the material under the clear sole is actually what has the faded look.

like these shoes more than i should, doubt i'll try for them.

Bet, I guess I’ll head there an hour or so before they release downtown on Friday. I really want that blue shirt too.
Line will probably crazy around that time I don’t think resell will be too crazy once it’s all said and done though….and the apparel was widely available not too many ppl wanted it

Line will probably crazy around that time I don’t think resell will be too crazy once it’s all said and done though….and the apparel was widely available not too many ppl wanted it
Even if it is, they have to have a few hundred pairs on hand between both spots for that day, I’m sure I’ll be ok. & they’ll still have the online drop. No stressing either way fam.

Even if it is, they have to have a few hundred pairs on hand between both spots for that day, I’m sure I’ll be ok. & they’ll still have the online drop. No stressing either way fam.
oh yeah I forgot the burn rubber release, yeah you’ll be good I’m sure

Wow those white and black pairs are easily superior to the brown! Cant even believe the brown is even being released compared to the others. Maybe we’ll get the other two color ways in the future? Really wish I hadn’t seen the samples because it makes the browns much less desirable to what we could have had…

Wow those white and black pairs are easily superior to the brown! Cant even believe the brown is even being released compared to the others. Maybe we’ll get the other two color ways in the future? Really wish I hadn’t seen the samples because it makes the browns much less desirable to what we could have had…
It’s brown for the signature color of Cartier glasses.

Back
Top Bottom