Two 18 x Air Jordan 2 Low

Been hearing about the flint water crisis for years. They came out with a shoe before they could get they’re water supply issues fixed. Lol Detroit
Well....lol......Flint and Detroit are about an hour away from each other and don't share water supply or infrastructure Flint been struggling since the auto plants left. So, yeah it's easier to release a shoe about the water crisis than it is to actually fix the water crisis 🤦🏿‍♂️. A large portion of the city is poor and a large portion is black......not exactly recipe for a speedy and effective response.

6947F2F6-9F75-44D7-BB13-FEC402E69426.png

Easy cop for me on SNKRS

I can’t figure out why Extra Butter says they won’t ship to my address at checkout when I live in Kentucky. I tried to order from them and can’t get past checkout. Website says they ship to the US.

1668553785689.png

Two 18 Air Jordan 2 Black Sample

Unreleased Sample
Pretty unreal how this sample wasn’t the one chosen for this release. These are so much better compared to the brown. Even the white samples are miles better than the brown. I cant even bring myself to consider buying the browns after seeing these. Plus these black samples at least go with the pistons new DET uniforms; Not saying that was the goal when deciding on color ways. Although now that im thinking and typing, the brown could go well with the new St. Cecilia’s jerseys. Either way, I heavily prefer the black. Anyway we can get the black to release, I’ll definitely cop those…

Pretty unreal how this sample wasn’t the one chosen for this release. These are so much better compared to the brown. Even the white samples are miles better than the brown. I cant even bring myself to consider buying the browns after seeing these. Plus these black samples at least go with the pistons new DET uniforms; Not saying that was the goal when deciding on color ways. Although now that im thinking and typing, the brown could go well with the new St. Cecilia’s jerseys. Either way, I heavily prefer the black. Anyway we can get the black to release, I’ll definitely cop those…
I like the browns the best. I was at the release and got to see all three side by side. But the blacks are definitely dope. I'm thinking with the off white 2s dropping recently in a similar colorway that steered them away from the black.

How do these compare sizing wise to other 2s? I went TTS on these and they are a bit narrow, esp with thicker socks. These are my first pair of 2s

Back
Top Bottom